What's new

Your top 5 six flags parks

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Moved from General Discussions. As exciting as it was over there, this topic is better here.

Snoo

The Legend
Been to SFNE, SFGAdv, SFA, SFoG, SFWoA, SFStl, SFGAm, and SFMM.

1. SFGAdv
2. SFNE
3. SFGAm
4. SFMM
5. SFStl
6. SFoG

7. SFWoA

8. SFA

Ben

CF Legend
1. SFMM (and the best park in the whole World ever <3)

2. SDFK

3. SFNE

4. SFGAdv

5. SFA (God-awful hole)

Been to five exactly, luckily.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've only done 3:

1. SFGAdv
2. SFStL
3. SFNE

Might just be because we had a really annoying start to the day at SFNE, but I still think SFStL would be better.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Not only am I going to add to the +1 topic, I'm actually going to go to the effort of typing out the names instead of the abbreviations (apart from "Six Flags" since that's obvious). You know what, I might go as far as to actually put a few reasons in there as well...

1. Magic Mountain - Best overall coaster selection

2. Great Adventure - Has Toro, Ka and a few other decent enough coasters

3. St. Louis - Decent coaster selection and really nice park (for a chain anyway)

4. New England - One decent coaster and a whole lot of **** all else. Hate it.

Jake

Strata Poster
1) Magic Mountain
2) Great Adventure
3) Discovery Kingdom
4) New England
5) America

As much as I HATE putting SFA on there, I've only been to five so couldn't spite it </3.

Discovery Kingdom goes above New England because on the whole it's a much nicer park.

Magic Mountain is the best because, well, X2 is amazing, and Terminator/Apocalypse is better than Toro (the most over rated coaster on the planet).

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Lol I live in north america and I ve only been to 2
I d put SFMM first and SFGA second but I was really young when I went to SFGA so unfortunately I didn't go on many of the coasters :(

1. Six Flags Great Adventure- Great coasters and not a terrible atmosphere

2. Six Flags Great America- Good selection and a nice park

3. Six Flags St. Louis- Mediocre selection of coasters, some good flats, and a nice atmosphere

4. Six Flags Worlds of Adventure (defunct)- I loved the park as it has so much nostalgia, the coasters were fun and I always had a good time there, plus the animals were cool back when they had them

5. La Ronde- Blegh, I'd rank it lower than Darien Lake but at least I was old enough to get more than one cred there. The place is a dump, and the rides suck. Plus everyone speaks French which is a nasty language.

6. Six Flags Darien Lake (I went when it was owned by them)- I didn't really ride like, anything besides the kiddie coaster and the log ride and the atmosphere wasn't great.