What's new

Your Least Common Opinions: General Edition

SingleRiderReak

Roller Poster
  • Led Zeppelin is great, but Robert Plant is a very irritating vocalist.
  • On the topic of Led Zeppelin, Whole Lotta Love is a mediocre mess.
  • There are plenty of MCU films that are better than Avengers: Infinity War.
  • In-N-Out's fries may not be the best, but they're sure as hell addictive.
  • Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo is a better anime than Jojo's Bizarre Adventures.
  • PlayStation 3 is better than PlayStation 4.
  • Taylor Swift's 1989 is a masterpiece.
  • Return of the Jedi is the 2nd worst Star Wars movie, only in front of Attack of the Clones.

James F

Hyper Poster
A couple more...

* I think getting any tattoo is a bad idea.
* Never liked the Wild Mouse at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
* I think the first Avengers film is mediocre at best.
* I love coffee flavored chocolate, the first thing I pick out from a selection box

Probably not a hot take, but

* I think Trap music has had it's time in the sun for far too long and should die of a quick and sudden death.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I find coffee with milk/creamer or whatever else in it quite gross. I honestly prefer black coffee.

Infinity War is/was super overrated in my opinion.

That's all I can really think of.

Matt N

CF Legend
NUTELLA IS JUST FROSTING
I'm not sure what Nutella is typically used for in the USA, but here in the UK, its most common use is as a spread on toast or sandwiches. Most people rave about it, but I don't really like it as much as the status quo; probably because I'm not the biggest fan of nuts in general. As far as sweet spreads go, I much prefer caramel spread, regular chocolate spread or strawberry jam.

That leads me onto another uncommon opinion of mine; I absolutely loved caramel spread and was gutted when most of the Tesco stores in the country removed it from sale! Thankfully, it still seems to be available in Sainsbury's, but there isn't one too near to where I live!

Thinking about it, I have a couple more uncommon opinions that I forgot to mention in my opening post;
  • I know it's very popular and I understand that many people like it, but I don't get the appeal of alcoholic drinks at all, and I don't want to drink them when I am old enough to.
  • I don't really tend to do anything on New Year's Eve other than maybe watch the fireworks on the TV.
  • Out of all the Christmas Day traditions, the food is perhaps my least favourite overall.
  • I understand that many people have plausible reasons for doing it, but I don't really get the appeal of buying designer items like clothes, bags, wallets, watches etc. I know it sounds cheesy, but my take on it is that a £10 watch and a £500 watch tell the same time, and a £1000 wallet will hold the same amount of money as a £20 one.
  • Besides breaded/battered fish & chips, I'm not a huge fan of seafood.
  • I have a very low spice tolerance; the spiciest curry I can comfortably eat is a chicken korma, although I might eat tikka masala at a push.

Last edited:

Mack

Mega Poster
I'm not sure what Nutella is typically used for in the USA, but here in the UK, its most common use is as a spread on toast or sandwiches. Most people rave about it, but I don't really like it as much as the status quo; probably because I'm not the biggest fan of nuts in general.
Yeah, I get really annoyed when people act like it's like healthy or it's like peanut butter. There are ~600 peanuts in a jar of peanut butter. There are ~50 hazelnuts in a jar of Nutella. Because it's SUGAR. Because it is FROSTING except it literally has more sugar than chocolate frosting. So, totally with you on that.

Five Guys has the worst french fries of any fast food restaurant

Onions are disgusting.

New Year's Eve is not exciting.