What's new

Your Least Common Opinions: General Edition

Matt N

CF Legend
Hi guys. Over in the General Discussions & Opinions forum, I've noticed that the least common opinion thread started by @Jarrett seems to be very popular, so I thought it might be interesting to do that, but for more general things as opposed to just theme parks. I'll get the ball rolling with some of mine, and I can sense a couple will ruffle a few feathers:
  • I much prefer the diet/low sugar versions of Pepsi & Coke to their respective full-fat versions. Pepsi Max is probably my favourite drink, thinking about it.
  • Leading on from that, I prefer Pepsi to Coke.
  • Theresa May has been a good Prime Minister for Britain.
  • I think that a second referendum should be held on Brexit, since things have changed massively since the initial referendum in 2016.
  • Nutella is OK, but not the best thing since sliced bread like some say it is. Speaking of which, I also don't think it is my favourite thing to have on sliced bread, either. ;)
  • I prefer iOS to Android from my experience of both.
  • I don't like chocolate with nuts in it; this includes things like Ferrero Rochet and Snickers.
  • In a buffet breakfast in a place like a hotel, I would much rather have Continental breakfast than cooked breakfast.
I'll probably think of more soon. But what are some of your least common opinions, in terms of general things and not just theme parks?

jayjay

Giga Poster
Anybody getting this kind of vibe?
open-can-worms-8565239.jpg

Howie

Donkey in a hat
You all know mine - Return of the Jedi is the best Star Wars film. If you wish to discuss this further, meet me in the Star Wars thread.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
- I don’t drink soda, root beer, Coke, Pepsi, etc. as I’m not a fan of the fizzy tastes those drinks provide.
- My favorite flavor of ice cream is this elusive gem called Black Raspberry. Less and less places seem to be offering this, but fortunately you can find it at Knoebels. I promise Knoebels is not just my favorite park, just because it has black raspberry ice cream; it’s for so many more reasons than that!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 is an absolute masterpiece.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 is an absolute masterpiece.

Well, this is the most ****ed up thing I've seen on the internet today.

This thread is ALL SORTS of bad news bears, and I'm laughing at the thought of those UC posts from way back when.

- Subwqy is the worst major sandwich chain, like it isn't even close.
- Snozzberries don't actually taste like Snozzberries. They taste like the munchies.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Well, this is the most :emoji_zipper_mouth:ed up thing I've seen on the internet today.

This is precisely why that is my “Least Common Opinion”. I understand most other people don’t enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 nearly as much as I do, and I respect that.

Matt N

CF Legend
Quote your source please.
:rolleyes:
I think considering she was given the job of negotiating Brexit, she's done the best she could.

I've got a couple more:
  • I'm not a fan of Star Wars.
  • Johnny English Strikes Again is a hilariously funny comedy film.
  • I'm not a fan of most forms of reality TV.

Furiustobaco

Mega Poster
  • Milk is disgusting, i never drink milk and i don't have it with cereal
  • I never eat fish or seafood, i hate its smell.
  • I hope we do a U-turn with brexit, IMO most of the brexit voters were fed completely untrue promises or voted on grounds of racism
  • I think free healthcare should be a must for any established country
  • I think military should be a lower priority in countries that aren't surrounded by warzones (Israel, Turkey, ect). Countries like the US shouldn't spend so much budget on the military.
  • I hate Dogs. I prefer reptiles

James F

Hyper Poster
* Out of Labour and Conservative government I'd lean towards the latter with the way things are going , but I don't support them either. Just all a mess really.

* I love nu metal (Korn, Slipknot, SOAD) and third wave ska (No Doubt, Mad Caddies) . Apparently genres of music most people don't like anymore?

* Can't stand sea food, might as well be Alien.

* I don't find "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" funny, just annoying.

* I'm not really a dog person, I much prefer cats

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I cannot fathom how otherwise sensible people would want to inflict dog ownership on themselves. Those four-legged, drooling, smelly, noisy little critters are some of the most annoying things I have to endure in public. Barking or jumping at you for no reason. Leaving hairs everywhere. Sneaking up from behind and pressing their wet, cold snout against your leg or your crotch. Running into your path yapping incessantly while their moron owner says "He just wants to play, he's such a good boy".

And people somehow wants to take those things into their home. Time and effort has to be spent preventing the demonspawn from chewing asunder your shoes, pooping on the floor, begging at the table, ruining the furniture, pushing things over, tearing things up, jumping at people, and otherwise making life very unpleasant for yourself or visitors to your house. And as said before, nothing can be done about the hair everywhere. You have to take the critter out for a walk, rain or shine, regardless of your appointments, and feed it, and otherwise bear the costs of owning this walking fur bundle of misery.

In sum, dogs are f-ing annoying, in all their actions and all their traits. Other people's dogs might possibly seem even more so, but that's just canine Stockholm Syndrome taking over your brain. Your dog is a lump of annoying too, if not to you then to everybody else. I go happy to bed every day thinking that however bad my day has been, at least I don't have to care for a dog.

James F

Hyper Poster
I cannot fathom how otherwise sensible people would want to inflict dog ownership on themselves. Those four-legged, drooling, smelly, noisy little critters are some of the most annoying things I have to endure in public. Barking or jumping at you for no reason. Leaving hairs everywhere. Sneaking up from behind and pressing their wet, cold snout against your leg or your crotch. Running into your path yapping incessantly while their moron owner says "He just wants to play, he's such a good boy".

I do think the world is over obsessed with dogs. If your homeless your far more likely to get money or food because people feel sorry for the dog.

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Groot

Roller Poster
  • Pit Bulls are a fantastic breed of dog.
  • Big Bang Theory is a great television show.
  • Jazz music is some of the best music in the world.
  • Teachers should be paid six-figure salaries.
  • Avengers: Endgame was a cinematic experience that may never be topped.
  • Trans women are women. (Won't argue with anyone on this one.)
  • Not all tall people should be profiled as being athletes.
  • All classic coasters should have their trains re-fit to comfortably fit today's bigger sized individual (taller, wider, and taller and wider).