What's new

Your Least Common Opinion?

Matt N

CF Legend
My least common opinion...

I no longer like @Matt N, or think he is a decent chap...

What on earth are you thinking? ??
I anticipated that that one might be controversial. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy Nemesis, and it’s a really special ride to me, but I often come off it a bit disappointed these days, and I think I can identify a few reasons why.

Firstly, while Nemesis has great moments, there are some moments, such as the turnarounds, that are sometimes taken very slowly (the second one in particular can sometimes feel like a bit of a dead spot to me); I don’t think it’s quite as consistently paced as some of the inverts I rank above it. I like Inferno more because I feel like it’s very well paced, and maintains a nice level of g-force and thrill throughout without being excessively intense. Don’t get me wrong, Nemesis has many great moments where it feels really fast, but the consistency isn’t quite there for me in comparison to some of the other coasters that I rank higher. I do perhaps think that there are 1 or 2 moments on Nemesis where the limitations of its location do begin to show themselves.

Another reason why I don’t rate Nemesis as highly as the status quo is because while I wouldn’t call it unbearably rough by any means, it’s not exactly the smoothest of coasters; there are a couple of the ride’s transitions that feel somewhat jolty, and really make me bash my head a bit (I’d probably say that the zero-g roll and the final corkscrew are the worst offenders, but the first corkscrew can sometimes do it a bit, too), which does detract from my enjoyment of the ride slightly. On my most recent ride, I would also have said that the train had a bit of a rattle. On the whole, while Nemesis is far from being unbearably rough or painful, but from my experience, it’s certainly not glass smooth, and in all honesty, I’d probably say it’s one of the rougher B&Ms I’ve ridden (although that’s more a testament to how smooth B&M are on the whole than a major criticism of Nemesis). As much as it’s not unbearable, that head banging does detract from the ride somewhat for me, and if it wasn’t there, I do think I’d rate it a bit higher. This is another reason why I personally prefer Inferno; from my experience, it’s smoother and more rerideable, and even something like Montu, which is another 1990s B&M, seemed quite a bit smoother than Nemesis from memory.

Those are a few potential reasons I can think of, but on the whole, as much as Nemesis holds a very special place in my heart, I’ve been growing increasingly disillusioned by the ride’s insane level of hype after recent rides. Don’t get me wrong, Nemesis is a really good coaster that I enjoy, and I’d still rate it a solid 7/10 on my overall spectrum, but it hasn’t really done as much for me lately as it perhaps used to. After some careful thought, I’ve decided that it’s now my 4th favourite coaster at Alton Towers, my 9th favourite coaster in the UK and my #20 overall.

I hope you understand my reasons.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I anticipated that that one might be controversial. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy Nemesis, and it’s a really special ride to me, but I often come off it a bit disappointed these days, and I think I can identify a few reasons why.

Firstly, while Nemesis has great moments, there are some moments, such as the turnarounds, that are sometimes taken very slowly (the second one in particular can sometimes feel like a bit of a dead spot to me); I don’t think it’s quite as consistently paced as some of the inverts I rank above it. I like Inferno more because I feel like it’s very well paced, and maintains a nice level of g-force and thrill throughout without being excessively intense. Don’t get me wrong, Nemesis has many great moments where it feels really fast, but the consistency isn’t quite there for me in comparison to some of the other coasters that I rank higher. I do perhaps think that there are 1 or 2 moments on Nemesis where the limitations of its location do begin to show themselves.

Another reason why I don’t rate Nemesis as highly as the status quo is because while I wouldn’t call it unbearably rough by any means, it’s not exactly the smoothest of coasters; there are a couple of the ride’s transitions that feel somewhat jolty, and really make me bash my head a bit (I’d probably say that the zero-g roll and the final corkscrew are the worst offenders, but the first corkscrew can sometimes do it a bit, too), which does detract from my enjoyment of the ride slightly. On my most recent ride, I would also have said that the train had a bit of a rattle. On the whole, while Nemesis is far from being unbearably rough or painful, but from my experience, it’s certainly not glass smooth, and in all honesty, I’d probably say it’s one of the rougher B&Ms I’ve ridden (although that’s more a testament to how smooth B&M are on the whole than a major criticism of Nemesis). As much as it’s not unbearable, that head banging does detract from the ride somewhat for me, and if it wasn’t there, I do think I’d rate it a bit higher. This is another reason why I personally prefer Inferno; from my experience, it’s smoother and more rerideable, and even something like Montu, which is another 1990s B&M, seemed quite a bit smoother than Nemesis from memory.

Those are a few potential reasons I can think of, but on the whole, as much as Nemesis holds a very special place in my heart, I’ve been growing increasingly disillusioned by the ride’s insane level of hype after recent rides. Don’t get me wrong, Nemesis is a really good coaster that I enjoy, and I’d still rate it a solid 7/10 on my overall spectrum, but it hasn’t really done as much for me lately as it perhaps used to. After some careful thought, I’ve decided that it’s now my 4th favourite coaster at Alton Towers, my 9th favourite coaster in the UK and my #20 overall.

I hope you understand my reasons.
I do :) I was only joking... I don’t agree with you though, rode it yesterday and it was as good as ever!!! Easily the best coaster there. Although I noticed your comments about Wickerman too and I disagree with them even more!!! Worst rides ever on that for us yesterday, no airtime at all, even in the back, and felt slow and boring... We put it down to the fact our previous ride on it was our last ride of last year, night ride on fireworks night after 12 hours of operation :)

Back to Nemmie, I’m guessing you’re not overly keen on intense positives and quick transitions between positive and negative forces... Because that is where Nemesis wins out against any other invert (by that measure inferno us positively boring) That and the terrain hugging nature, leg choppers etc. :)

Heth

Mega Poster
After a return to Alton Towers on the weekend, I gained 1 or 2 new uncommon opinions, some of which I feel might be very uncommon. There’s also a few of my less common opinions that I don’t think I’ve posted before:
  • Nemesis is my least favourite of Alton Towers’ 3 B&Ms.
  • On this subject, I would personally take Nemesis Inferno over Nemesis.
  • Wicker Man is my favourite ride at Alton Towers by a considerable distance, and only narrowly below Icon in terms of my favourite UK coasters.
  • Shockwave at Drayton Manor is actually quite good fun, and the stand up riding position, while a little odd, was not as uncomfortable as expected.
  • Back row is my least favourite row on Megafobia at Oakwood.
  • I found Olympia Looping quite painful, and when combined with the excessive intensity, is amongst my least favourite coasters (not quite at the very bottom, but definitely among my bottom 15-20).
  • I prefer Galactica at Alton Towers to Manta at SeaWorld Orlando by a considerable amount.
  • Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is my favourite of the outdoor roller coasters at Universal Orlando (if we’re including indoor coasters, then Mummy and Gringotts are still ahead of it for me).
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is my favourite roller coaster at Magic Kingdom.
  • I would personally take Diagon Alley over Pandora: The World of Avatar, even though both areas are absolutely stunning.
  • While I really enjoyed Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom, it didn’t quite live up to the hype for me and there are numerous dark rides I prefer.
  • I prefer Thirteen to Expedition Everest.

I actually agree with you (or at least see where you're coming from on a few of these.

- Whilst I change my mind on the matter often, I think Nemesis is great but find Inferno to be very enjoyable and highly underrated as an Invert. I am undecided sometimes as to which I prefer as a track, though find Nemesis' setting and theme win over that of Inferno.
- I did not enjoy Manta at all, and much prefer Air / Galactica
- Wicker Man is so fun and re-rideable and it's my favourite Towers and favourite UK ride (I've not done Icon yet).
- HRRR was great fun

Matt N

CF Legend
I do :) I was only joking... I don’t agree with you though, rode it yesterday and it was as good as ever!!! Easily the best coaster there. Although I noticed your comments about Wickerman too and I disagree with them even more!!! Worst rides ever on that for us yesterday, no airtime at all, even in the back, and felt slow and boring... We put it down to the fact our previous ride on it was our last ride of last year, night ride on fireworks night after 12 hours of operation :)

Back to Nemmie, I’m guessing you’re not overly keen on intense positives and quick transitions between positive and negative forces... Because that is where Nemesis wins out against any other invert (by that measure inferno us positively boring) That and the terrain hugging nature, leg choppers etc. :)
What I like in a ride is for it to be fun, rerideable and thrilling without being excessively intense, and I feel like Wicker Man ticked all of those boxes for me perfectly! Yesterday, it felt superbly paced, with some moments feeling incredibly wild; lots of ejector airtime on offer, with some of it being pretty strong ejector! Funny you should say that your ride lacked airtime, because barring 1 or 2 adequate moments, that was my exact bugbear with Wicker Man in 2018! But yesterday, there was absolutely tons of it, and best of all, the ride was not excessively uncomfortable in the slightest! I often find with wooden coasters that when they get too fast and out of control, they become very rough & uncomfortable (for example, Grand National is fast, but I find it utterly excruciating), but Wicker Man to me had no moments of roughness that seemed untoward. Obviously, it’s never going to be as smooth as a steel coaster from B&M, but I was perfectly happy with Wicker Man’s smoothness yesterday! For me, it shot up from a 9/10 straight to a 10/10 after yesterday, retaining some of the things I loved about it from 2018 and improving on some of the things I didn’t really love as much in 2018, which is why I’m quite surprised that you didn’t think much to it yesterday! But each to their own, I suppose!

As for Nemesis, I don’t want anyone thinking I don’t like the ride, because I really do. It has elements that I really like, but the head banging and the dead spots do impact the ride for me. I find the head banging strange given that I actually rode towards the front of the train yesterday, leading me to think that it might be rougher at the back. You’d be correct about the intense positives thing, as I have been put off certain coasters due to their intensity; rides like Olympia Looping, Manta at SeaWorld Orlando and to a lesser extent The Smiler come to mind there. But on my recent rides, I’ve been sort of coming off feeling a bit underwhelmed by Nemesis. To be clear, I think it’s a very good ride, getting a solid 7/10 from me, but I don’t find it to be anywhere near being the second coming of Christ like most do. Maybe it’s just because of what I like in a coaster?

With Wicker Man, I was absolutely buzzing, and I very nearly got in the queue again straight away after our first ride because I wanted to reride it so much! With Nemesis, I came off having enjoyed myself, but feeling a little disillusioned, and not feeling quite that same strong desire to reride.

Trax

Hyper Poster
Personally, I love intense rides with quick (but smooth) transitions. My perfect rollercoaster would cause a grey out in every valley, so for me intensity is no issue. My personal issue with Nemesis (and I believe it is similar for @Matt N ) is it's weird pacing. It starts of slow and does a great build up into this great helix into the zero-g roll. It then slows down significantly and creeps over some of the elements, which does not fit in with the great start. 1 good moment of intensity is not enough for me to ignore >2/3 of the ride which are pretty forceless.
I not only prefer Nemesis Inferno over Nemesis, I'd actually call Nemesis the weakest Invert I have done (which are currently all in europe) so far. There are plenty of candidates elswere which appear to be weaker, but as I mentioned: One good moment does not make a great ride for me.
I still found it to be a good ride and quite enjoyable, don't get me wrong here, and did not found roughness to be an issue, but there are simply to few intense parts. Especially if you consider that everyone praises the ride for it's intensity.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
What I like in a ride is for it to be fun, rerideable and thrilling without being excessively intense, and I feel like Wicker Man ticked all of those boxes for me perfectly! Yesterday, it felt superbly paced, with some moments feeling incredibly wild; lots of ejector airtime on offer, with some of it being pretty strong ejector! Funny you should say that your ride lacked airtime, because barring 1 or 2 adequate moments, that was my exact bugbear with Wicker Man in 2018! But yesterday, there was absolutely tons of it, and best of all, the ride was not excessively uncomfortable in the slightest! I often find with wooden coasters that when they get too fast and out of control, they become very rough & uncomfortable (for example, Grand National is fast, but I find it utterly excruciating), but Wicker Man to me had no moments of roughness that seemed untoward. Obviously, it’s never going to be as smooth as a steel coaster from B&M, but I was perfectly happy with Wicker Man’s smoothness yesterday! For me, it shot up from a 9/10 straight to a 10/10 after yesterday, retaining some of the things I loved about it from 2018 and improving on some of the things I didn’t really love as much in 2018, which is why I’m quite surprised that you didn’t think much to it yesterday! But each to their own, I suppose!

As for Nemesis, I don’t want anyone thinking I don’t like the ride, because I really do. It has elements that I really like, but the head banging and the dead spots do impact the ride for me. I find the head banging strange given that I actually rode towards the front of the train yesterday, leading me to think that it might be rougher at the back. You’d be correct about the intense positives thing, as I have been put off certain coasters due to their intensity; rides like Olympia Looping, Manta at SeaWorld Orlando and to a lesser extent The Smiler come to mind there. But on my recent rides, I’ve been sort of coming off feeling a bit underwhelmed by Nemesis. To be clear, I think it’s a very good ride, getting a solid 7/10 from me, but I don’t find it to be anywhere near being the second coming of Christ like most do. Maybe it’s just because of what I like in a coaster?

With Wicker Man, I was absolutely buzzing, and I very nearly got in the queue again straight away after our first ride because I wanted to reride it so much! With Nemesis, I came off having enjoyed myself, but feeling a little disillusioned, and not feeling quite that same strong desire to reride.
Makes a lot of sense Matt, I disagree about the pacing though, the cutback at the top of the valley into the most perfect loop are also some of the best moments I’ve experienced on a coaster, certainly on a B&M, but each to their own. I will say this though, having now ridden a few of the European ones, Nemesis is still my favourite by a long way, but I’m a bit bored of the ride type as a whole. With manufacturers like Intamin and RMC producing the rides they have of late, I’ve probably been a bit spoilt. As @Howie said, we’ve got to get you out to Phantasialand Walibi and Energylandia... So you know what ‘real’ ejector and fast transitions feel like :) How old are you now? Are you old enough to kidnap without worrying your rents yet?

As for Wickerman, I definitely know where you’re coming from, I’ve had those fast airtime filled rides more often than not, and it IS still smooth with it when it provides them, very reridable and great fun. But Monday wasn’t one of those days sadly :( There does seem to be a large amount of variance with Wicker man from day to day.

Matt N

CF Legend
Makes a lot of sense Matt, I disagree about the pacing though, the cutback at the top of the valley into the most perfect loop are also some of the best moments I’ve experienced on a coaster, certainly on a B&M, but each to their own. I will say this though, having now ridden a few of the European ones, Nemesis is still my favourite by a long way, but I’m a bit bored of the ride type as a whole. With manufacturers like Intamin and RMC producing the rides they have of late, I’ve probably been a bit spoilt. As @Howie said, we’ve got to get you out to Phantasialand Walibi and Energylandia... So you know what ‘real’ ejector and fast transitions feel like :) How old are you now? Are you old enough to kidnap without worrying your rents yet?

As for Wickerman, I definitely know where you’re coming from, I’ve had those fast airtime filled rides more often than not, and it IS still smooth with it when it provides them, very reridable and great fun. But Monday wasn’t one of those days sadly :( There does seem to be a large amount of variance with Wicker man from day to day.
I turn 17 on 31st July, so not old enough to travel alone just yet. However, my parents have said they’ll take me somewhere abroad when I turn 18, provided all stays OK with COVID. We were originally intending to go to Florida, which would have seen me get to ride coasters like Velocicoaster and Iron Gwazi, but my mum is reluctant to travel to Florida next year at this point in time because she fears that the COVID rates will still be too high. So it’s more likely now that we’ll probably do a Florida trip in 2022 and go somewhere in Europe in 2022. I originally had my eyes set on Europa Park, however my parents also suggested Disneyland Paris, and I do have my eye on Phantasialand and PortAventura, as well; Taron and Shambhala are both huge bucket list coasters for me, with Shambhala in particular being something I’ve wanted to ride for years!

As for Wicker Man, I find you calling it temperamental very interesting, because I find exactly the same with Nemesis; in the past, I’ve had some really good rides on Nemesis, but I’ve also had some somewhat more disappointing rides as well, and while I always enjoy it, the disappointing rides seem to be becoming more common for me these days, sadly. To be honest, the head banging probably bothers me more than the pacing; while not rough by any means, I don’t particularly enjoy coming off Nemesis with my ears hurting, personally, and this seems to have become far more common over the last year or two. And to be honest, the only real glaring dead spot for me is the turnaround after the loop, even though the turnaround before the loop can sometimes have that effect; I’ve had some rides where it really lags through the turnaround following the loop. Maybe I just notice it more because it’s not a particularly long coaster?

As I say, I do enjoy Nemesis, and I think it’s a good coaster. The fact that it even exists in that pit is mind-boggling. I just come off feeling a bit disillusioned by it these days, and I can’t seem to muster up anywhere near the level of enthusiasm for it that many of you can.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I turn 17 on 31st July, so not old enough to travel alone just yet. However, my parents have said they’ll take me somewhere abroad when I turn 18, provided all stays OK with COVID. We were originally intending to go to Florida, which would have seen me get to ride coasters like Velocicoaster and Iron Gwazi, but my mum is reluctant to travel to Florida next year at this point in time because she fears that the COVID rates will still be too high. So it’s more likely now that we’ll probably do a Florida trip in 2022 and go somewhere in Europe in 2022. I originally had my eyes set on Europa Park, however my parents also suggested Disneyland Paris, and I do have my eye on Phantasialand and PortAventura, as well; Taron and Shambhala are both huge bucket list coasters for me, with Shambhala in particular being something I’ve wanted to ride for years!

As for Wicker Man, I find you calling it temperamental very interesting, because I find exactly the same with Nemesis; in the past, I’ve had some really good rides on Nemesis, but I’ve also had some somewhat more disappointing rides as well, and while I always enjoy it, the disappointing rides seem to be becoming more common for me these days, sadly. To be honest, the head banging probably bothers me more than the pacing; while not rough by any means, I don’t particularly enjoy coming off Nemesis with my ears hurting, personally, and this seems to have become far more common over the last year or two. And to be honest, the only real glaring dead spot for me is the turnaround after the loop, even though the turnaround before the loop can sometimes have that effect; I’ve had some rides where it really lags through the turnaround following the loop. Maybe I just notice it more because it’s not a particularly long coaster?

As I say, I do enjoy Nemesis, and I think it’s a good coaster. The fact that it even exists in that pit is mind-boggling. I just come off feeling a bit disillusioned by it these days, and I can’t seem to muster up anywhere near the level of enthusiasm for it that many of you can.

No I think you’re right about the turnaround after the loop, it is the weakest moment imo too. :)

So you’re the same age as my son then!!!! Too young to kidnap just yet ?? Interestingly though, my son also prefers Wickerman to Nemesis... And his favourite ride in Europe, despite riding everything major in the UK, and everything at Portaventura, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland (including Untamed) and Europa Park and many other European parks is actually Smiler!!! He genuinely loves that ride, it is to him what ‘Nemesis’ is to me, one of the rides that first got him interested... I haven’t asked him his number one since his first visit to Poland last week though, I know he fell in love with Hyperion and Zadra... Must remember to ask him today!!!

Edited to add:

UPDATE, Just asked him, Zadra IS better than Smiler!!! Guess he has a new number one!!! He said Hyperion was close to being better, but he just can’t stand the rattle in the wing seats... Yes you read that right, he refuses to put a better coaster above smiler because “it can be rough” ?? Kids hey ??‍♂️

Oh and when I quizzed him over why Zadra places so high, but not Untamed... He said ‘Untamed is boring!’ ?

I’m kind of relieved ? Thought he was never going to put anything above that black and yellow thing!!!

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
No I think you’re right about the turnaround after the loop, it is the weakest moment imo too. :)

So you’re the same age as my son then!!!! Too young to kidnap just yet ?? Interestingly though, my son also prefers Wickerman to Nemesis... And his favourite ride in Europe, despite riding everything major in the UK, and everything at Portaventura, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland (including Untamed) and Europa Park and many other European parks is actually Smiler!!! He genuinely loves that ride, it is to him what ‘Nemesis’ is to me, one of the rides that first got him interested... I haven’t asked him his number one since his first visit to Poland last week though, I know he fell in love with Hyperion and Zadra... Must remember to ask him today!!!

Edited to add:

UPDATE, Just asked him, Zadra IS better than Smiler!!! Guess he has a new number one!!! He said Hyperion was close to being better, but he just can’t stand the rattle in the wing seats... Yes you read that right, he refuses to put a better coaster above smiler because “it can be rough” ?? Kids hey ??‍♂️

Oh and when I quizzed him over why Zadra places so high, but not Untamed... He said ‘Untamed is boring!’ ?

I’m kind of relieved ? Thought he was never going to put anything above that black and yellow thing!!!
Maybe it’s an age thing? Both me and your son are too young to really have any real “nostalgia” of Nemesis when it was a younger coaster.

Although that being said, I did used to like Nemesis more when I was younger and had ridden less coasters...

I can understand a love for The Smiler if you really love intense, positive g-heavy coasters and don’t mind your rides a bit rougher; I’m not a huge fan of The Smiler at all, because I find it very rough and a little bit too intense for my liking, but if you have stronger roughness tolerance and g-tolerance than I do, then I’d imagine The Smiler is a really enjoyable coaster!

One thing I will credit Nemesis for is that while bits of it are very forceful (e.g. the helix, the loop; even in the front, I do think these bits toe the line of enjoyable intensity for me; I almost fear I might find them too intense in the back), I think the forces almost last for a short enough period of time that I can handle it. Some coasters have a more full-on assault of really strong positive g’s from start to finish (for example, rides like The Smiler and Olympia Looping) or have one element that’s way, way too intense and a lack of love for that element almost ruins the rest of the ride (such as Manta), and I do struggle to enjoy those types of coasters.

But in terms of how I like my forces, I do like positives when they’re not excessively strong (for example, I think the positive g’s on rides like Montu, SheiKra, Swarm, Kraken and Inferno are great fun, and really add to the experience), however if I had to choose between the two, I’d personally pick negative g’s/airtime any day of the week.

Last edited:

Heth

Mega Poster
I think I probably have a similar tolerance of forces to you Matt. I enjoy airtime and negatives more than I enjoy positive forces and I think sustained forces or very intense forces uncomfortable, which is likely why I prefer Wicker Man to Nemesis and struggle with Manta.

Back to unpopular / uncommon opinions:

De Vliegende Hollander at Efteling is disappointing.

Efteling is my favourite park, and DVH is a ride I greatly enjoy. When I first visited Efteling, the ride I was most excited for DVH. I was hyped for it as the exterior is amazing. However, the ride is no where near as good as it should be. The themeing is excellent, and the indoor portion is great. The coaster is portion though is pretty mediocre really. It's a fun ride, and a favourite of mine, and yet both Baron 1898 and Joris adjacent to it are notably better, and it's not a top 5 ride at the park.

Last edited:

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I turn 17 on 31st July, so not old enough to travel alone just yet.
LOL, how times have changed... In 1991 when I was 15 I went to see Guns'n'Roses at Wembley stadium (with a mate the same age) and we ended up missing the last train home and spent the night in Waterloo station sleeping on benches with the homeless all around us. This at a time when there was no easy way to let your parents know you were safe or not other than a call on a payphone. I'm so glad I grew up in those times and not these! :D

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Oh I got another one, and this is one I think truly ruffles feathers and yes, I fully mean it:

I enjoy Wicked Twister better than Raptor.
Note: Not saying better ride just idk...Raptor is good, I like it but it never hit me as hard as I felt it was supposed to. And as it ages ironically it hits me hard in the head and body lol
Also I love WT, just pure fun (long as you dont wait too long)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Oh I got another one, and this is one I think truly ruffles feathers and yes, I fully mean it:

I enjoy Wicked Twister better than Raptor.
Note: Not saying better ride just idk...Raptor is good, I like it but it never hit me as hard as I felt it was supposed to. And as it ages ironically it hits me hard in the head and body lol
Also I love WT, just pure fun (long as you dont wait too long)
Wicked Twister is ****ing excellent, that's why.

Raptor is great, but B&M Inverts are ten-a-penny. Wicked Twister is not only a great coaster, but also something a bit different!

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Wicked Twister is ****ing excellent, that's why.

Raptor is great, but B&M Inverts are ten-a-penny. Wicked Twister is not only a great coaster, but also something a bit different!
Wow....well you're a first.
Seriously, I always get **** for WT and no joke half the times I'm with someone they sit it out! I don't make it a thing but I have thought before "You tried to get the op to let you on the kiddie cred at Kentucky Kingdom but will scoff and not bother with Wicked Twister???"
Well glad got one in my camp lol but yes it's fun, and intense deff different. Raptor was indeed big in the day but guess it's kinda standard now but even years and years ago I never loved it.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I've definitely shared these elsewhere but let me compile it all here:

- Fury 325 is not a god-tier coaster. Now, it is a fantastic ride, but it doesn't make my Top 20 and there better B&Ms out there.
- Ravine Flyer II is a tighter and better ride than Voyage. It may be short, but it's actually the perfect length for what it is and leaves you wanting more.
- I don't have a problem with the Skyrush restraints.
- El Toro is not a good coaster.
- Six Flags Great Adventure is the worst park I've ever been to.