I also don't seem to remember caring much for Dinosaur either, but then again I was only 11 in 2014 when I rode it and barely an enthusiast.Also, I’d better not forget; I didn’t particularly rate Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. I think I’m the only one to have that opinion based on most I’ve talked to.
Oblivion is overrated to ****; not worth more than a 15-minute wait imo. I also find it to be the rattliest B&M in the UK.
Other unpopular opinions of mine:-
- Swarm is absolutely fantastic and forceful, my favourite UK coaster.
- I would be happy if Wicker Man's pre-show never returned, because of an operational standpoint and because I cba to watch it every time I want to ride WM. Although I wouldn't mind if it was played casually as you walk through the pre-show room to the station. I know @Matt N shares a similar opinion.
- Portaventura is better than Europa.
- Disney parks are meh.
- Nemesis Sub Terra was the best dark ride at Towers, genuinely hope it comes back (haven't ridden GG yet).
- Kumali is absolutely fantastic.
- Alpine coasters are awesome (providing I'm not slowed down by Grandma just in front of me).
- The food at Merlin parks is pretty decent (just a shame they don't seem to know how to wash plates and cutlery in their restaurants).