What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
When you see these in a supermarket and buy them just because:

20130817_230334_zpscf97814d.jpg

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
When you look down from a high building floor and see the tops of cars and trees, and it reminds you of looking down from a lift hill.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
... the last thing you think about in bed is future coaster types
... you drive round a small roundabout pretending to go through Maverick's direction changes
... all your computers/phones/games consoles have coasters as backgrounds/screensavers
... you want tat for Christmas
... you realize it's 10am and you've done nothing but CF since arriving at work

All the above in the past 24 hours...

Hutch

Strata Poster
When you see an extra credit question on a test and you instantly think your gonna get a +1

Edit: After posting this I realized you actually can get a +1 for an extra credit :lol: (though not an actual coaster, just an extra point :()

Nick P

Mega Poster
ava1enzue1a said:
When you're looking at radio towers imagining how tall a particular roller coaster would be compared to it.

I could quote this a thousand times. You don't understand how much I do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hutch

Strata Poster
^My class took a trip to DC last spring. When I found out that the Washington Monument was five hundred fifty-something feet I immediately compared it to Dragster and Kingda Ka.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
When your sister's friend that happens to be a roller coaster enthusiast as well finds your sister and tells her "I found a bunch of your brother's posts online!" (Guilty!)

nealbie

CF Legend
Glennderp said:
When you play Gran Turismo in Nurburgring just to see Ring Racer...

It's modeled a LOT better in the F1 games. In Gran Turismo it's almost like they haven't bothered and rather disappointing!

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
nealbie said:
Glennderp said:
When you play Gran Turismo in Nurburgring just to see Ring Racer...

It's modeled a LOT better in the F1 games. In Gran Turismo it's almost like they haven't bothered and rather disappointing!

Yeah I was quite disappointed. It has sharp edges and looks like it wasn't touched enough. Oh well, its not a game meant for roller coasters. :p