X No Way Out or Black Hole

• X No Way Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Hole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Simple, choose which is your favourite, i personally prefer X No Way Out but it is a great shame Alton are getting rid of Black Hole

Will

Strata Poster
I'm going to be controversial and go for No Way Out as well. I thought it gave the better ride, but I did get very frustrated with the block brakes every few metres, where were stopped around 30 seconds for no apparent reason. However, what No Way Out offered in between these irritating interjections was in my eyes superior to Black Hole's ride - I know which I'd pick if I had the choice at the moment.

A

Anonymous

There's no choice whatsoever here, X:/No Way Out is more painful than a hernia. Even though Black Hole is gone I'd still rather stand in it's empty tent for two minutes than ride XNWO.

A

Anonymous

I agree with Richard, x backslash colon no way out is a terrible ride, you spend too long dicking about on the brake runs for my liking, the ride would be much better if it just flowed continuously, modifications permitting ofcourse :)

Nadia

Mega Poster
Black Hole definitely, this ride ruled, such a shame another Schwarzkopf had to close :-( it was a nice smooth fun little ride imo and with it's spiraling lift, I was totally gobsmacked first time I went on it. Now that XNWO doesn't have the multi coloured lights, what more can I say :-( !!!

A

Anonymous

How anyone could even table such a question is beyond me.XNWO is a joke.

Will

Strata Poster
mr_kaliyuga said:
XNWO is a joke.

I don't get it. It was attitudes like this that almost put me off riding, and when I did, my expectations were low. It didn't take me long to realise how underated this ride is :roll:

Sam

Giga Poster
I personally think X:/ No Way Out offers a great ride experiance and Thorpe wouldn't be the same without it. However Black Hole gets my vote, I was so shocked by the intensity of the first drop when i rode it for the first time, I love the noise it makes too, and the feeling of insecurity as you ride (rode) it.

Sam

Giga Poster
I personally think X:/ No Way Out offers a great ride experiance and Thorpe wouldn't be the same without it. However Black Hole gets my vote, I was so shocked by the intensity of the first drop when i rode it for the first time, I love the noise it makes too, and the feeling of insecurity as you ride (rode) it.

A

Anonymous

To be honest i would say that they are both as bad as each other!
But I preffer black hole for the snooze time going up the lift hill! lol

joe

Mega Poster
I think the Black Hole. It is a decent ride. And X:/ No Way Out is so annoying when it stops every 15 seconds!

Jake

Strata Poster
More like every 5 ^

Black hole, i rode X once and thought the effects were alright but the ride itsself was trash, give me black holes whiplash brakes anyday!

A

Anonymous

Black Hole @ Blackpool or Black Hole @ Alton Towers. Please be more clear.

Angel

Hyper Poster
X No Way out even if it does scare the tits off me!

Chris will tell you I literally screamed when it stopped the first time.

Black hole is ok but not as good!

spicy

Giga Poster
XNWO Could be made better so easily, its a waste of space and Black Hole really is a legend of a ride and much better overall experience. Black Hole gets my vote!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
While Black Hole does seem to be a legend, I never really enjoyed it, and disliked the cars, so my vote goes to XNWO.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I disliked both of them, but Blackhole at least kept the pace up. X just stops as soon as there's a chance you might start enjoying it.

So Blackhole out for me (comparing diseases)...

A

Anonymous

Black Hole was a Schwarzkopf, which automatically makes it significant.
As for the cars, they were classics!