What's new

Would You Rather

AhCrap

Roller Poster
This should be disqualified on the technicality that what Bieber puts out isn't exactly music. Either way you're not getting any music, really.

kimahri

CF Legend
ELEPHANT!

Would you rather uh... Vist 4chan's /b/ board or, like visit uh, Fchan in general... I dunno, someone mentioned elephants and I like them :3

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
I don't even know what that means so I'm going to say the second one randomly. :)

Would you rather drink a gallon of piss or put your tongue up an elephant's anus? (I come up with the weirdest questions, I know...)

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Done both XD

I'd say leg from personal experience :lol:

Would you rather sweat moderately but constantly 24 hours a day all over your body or have a metal pin in your jaw that constantly picks up talk radio stations?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
^ I think you mean die painfully or go to jail for life. So obviously, I'd die peacefully. :p

Would you rather poledance infront of your class or stick a pin into your bum cheek?

Josh73

Giga Poster
Poledance. Some dumb 6th graders to it on the the tetherball pole. :lol:

Live during WWI, or WWII? (world war 1 or 2) I suck at this game. :(

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Hmm... World War I, it had a smaller level of danger.

Would you rather eat a raw egg or drink a shot glass of blood?

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Raw egg, I've done it before and will probably do it again since it didn't kill me the first time, although if it was my own blood then maybe I'd go for the blood.

Die quickly and painfully of chlorine gas poisoning or die a long slow degenerative death by mercury or lead poisoning?

DDF14

Mega Poster
Die quickly and painfully of chlorine gas poisoning.

Would you rather sit in a pool of Piranhas or a pool of camel sexual fluid ?

Intricks

Strata Poster
If im not bleeding nor have any open wounds, camel sex fluid.

Listen to Justin Beiber the rest of your life or listen to Rebecca Black the rest of your life?

Switching between the hideouts'...

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Thekingin64 said:
Rebecca Black

Getting a really slow computer for free or a really quick one for £1234

Slow one for free... definately.

Would you rather be loved for an outstanding contribution to the world, but have little money, or be very rich and have no friends?