Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Tetrominoes_letter_oriented.png

Arrrgghh! You're playing the game and you're waiting that piece so you can make a big score then that bastard bit comes down that you hate.

What's the worst tetris piece then?

I'm voting for the square shape. I usually place the blocks so there's a bit sticking out of the top so I have somewhere to lay the z shapes. I rarely have space for the 2x2 square bit.

Sam

Giga Poster
Tetis Ian? :lol:

The 'T' shaped one, can be a right pain in the arse to get it in... man that sounds so damn wrong!

Mike

Giga Poster
I don't play Tetris (Tetis- Lol) very much but when I do I normally despise the "Z" shaped ones.

Oh God I do hate them.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I always thought that the Z's look like worms and the backward Z's (could they be described as S's perhaps?) look like a Highland Terrier.

Anyway, it's one of those, but probably the S's as I always get them mixed up with the Z's and they don't rotate quite how I expected them too.

T pieces are my favourite. They never fail to give me a quick spine shiver when I see one dropping down the screen... I've got to go and look at that image again <ooooh>

Wahay! If you move the scroll bar up and down on the page, you can pretend you're actually playing a game, but you can't lose!!! :D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Martyn said:
Ian said:
[how the hell do the backward Z's, or S's, look like a highland terrier?

How the hell do "forward" Zs look like Zs? :lol:

How would you describe it then? Highland terrier? :lol:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
6076VC.jpg

I feel dirty after looknig at so many "cute" images trying to find that! :lol:

[edit] First "ideal" image didn't work. Grrrrr...

Ben

CF Legend
Those stupid Z things are the devil incarnate when it comes to Tetris. The big, long, straight ones are the best. I always end up with some annoying thin hole and it's only the long straight ones that fit.

So, yeah the "Highland Terriers" are the worst.

Lain

Giga Poster
The big square blocks are usually my Achilles' heel, Although the long thin ones can be awkward if you've got nowhere to slot them in :)wink:).

A

Anonymous

I found either of the L's to be rediculously annoying, I always left gaps with them and found the ruined my whole game! :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
furie said:
100% Terrier anyway:

terrier.jpg
LMFAO!

If you place two Z's together, it looks like the terriers are having sex.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
shouldn't we just call this topic spam the musical???

LOL! definately the highland terriers for me :lol:

Harvey

Hyper Poster
The T shaped one was almost always the one to badger me in thed end - curse it, and curse my lack of a Gameboy, I could murder a game of tetris now!

jayjay

Giga Poster
The z's are the work of the devil. No? Okay then, but they're still very annoying. Most of the time, I end up making a tower of one kind, thus blocking the slot for the long piece.