What's new

Worst Queuelines

Ollie

CF Legend
What do you think is the worst Queue line you have ever been in. I don't mean by how long you've had to wait. I mean on how clean/ confined it is, and how well it is looked after.

For me it has to be Shockwave (Drayton Manor) The queue is dark, the walls are covered in chewing gum, the floor smells of piss, and it's very enclosed.
It also has dull grey colours for walls, and the layout is repetitive on each floor.

It feels more like a multi-story Chav invested bus stop. :shock:

Tony

Hyper Poster
Tornado at Parque Atracciones Madrid. Te queue is just an ugly plain cattle pen and the station is just plain with no queues for rows or anything and just looks horrible.

Dragon Khan also has a crap queue, it's just one massive cattle pen.

trav

Mega Poster
Rita/Corkscrew.

The biggest cattle pen, ever...and it's surrounded by big fences so you can't see anything around you. :mad:

Smithy

Strata Poster
Tony said:
Tornado at Parque Atracciones Madrid. Te queue is just an ugly plain cattle pen and the station is just plain with no queues for rows or anything and just looks horrible.

I wouldn't know much about Khan's queue. Fast Pass (L)

But seriously, I think Shockwave takes the biscuit. It's appallingly bad. Littered with graffiti, gum, chavs, and very minimal room to move.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Most Tussauds queues since 2003...

i.e. Inferno, Spinball, Samurai, Stealth, RITA...

I don't know bout Shockwave's queue much, it's not usually busy when I go :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Shockwave - Drayton Manor (It's just horrible.)

Stampida - Port Aventura (the amount of graffiti is shocking and it's really confined)

Furius Baco - Port Aventura (even though it was only a few months old the graffiti and vandalism was shocking. I was really dissapointed that the mindless **** think it's a good idea. It really ruined the atmosphere)

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Rita/Corkscrew.
Agreed.

Being adjacent cattlepens, the Rita queue was longer than I thought when I rode it once, as I thought some of it was people queuing for Corkscrew. But it wasn't :x.

spicy

Giga Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
Most Tussauds queues since 2003...

i.e. Inferno, Spinball, Samurai, Stealth, RITA...

Inferno's? I don't think Inferno's queue is bad at all. I agree on the others though, Samurai has got to be the most unimaginative queue ever. Rita's is just terrible.

The worst queue to be in has to be Space Invader at PBB though, its just so small and confined I hated it.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
The name escapes me right now, but the queue for the log flume at BGA was pretty dire. It was one huge cattlepen, in a building with all the fans broken, and the actual line was so narrow it got really cramped as it was totally full.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Smithy said:
Tony said:

I wouldn't know much about Khan's queue. Fast Pass (L)

Same here. I don't really know what Khan's queueline is like as I have always used the fast pass line. <3

Ermm worst queueline would have to be RITA's as it has no themeing whatsoever and was just wooden fencing all around.

I'm sure there's more but that's probably the worst one that I know of.

Snoo

The Legend
I've never really had a queue line which bothered me quite a bit, but two experiences stand out in my mind.

2003: TTD.. waited 4.5 hours in 95 degree heat. With the lengthy breakdowns happening often, we would always seem to get stuck in the direct mid-day sun. The ride was pure sex.. but the wait was pure hell.

2007: Superman: Ride of Steel at Six Flags America.. waited 2.5 hours and I walked into the station. It broke down and the queue bot system made my wait twice as long. HORRIBLE management by the park.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The name escapes me right now, but the queue for the log flume at BGA was pretty dire. It was one huge cattlepen, in a building with all the fans broken, and the actual line was so narrow it got really cramped as it was totally full.

Stanley Falls? Yes, I agree, that queue is also terrible.

A

Anonymous

This water ride at Legoland Windsor. Plus the ride was bad, you think you can steer it in pictures - like spin it but you can't! The queue is also to long.

Ollie

CF Legend
^Not much though, you can only controll the drift of the boat, while the sectators controll the water pumps. :p

Speaking of Legoland the Log Flume queue annoys me as it takes forever, and you have that play are in the middle where kids can go and play while their parents queue, which is a good idea (in theory)
This also means that you have people constantly pushing in front of you, but you can't tell if they were there or not. This annoys the hell out of me and is the reason why the queue is always so bloody long. :x

A

Anonymous

Wild Mouse, Pleasure Beach Blackpool. Claustrophobic, cramped & boiling hot.

Speed in Oakwood is pretty bad too, not much shape to it & still hasn't been completely finished even after two years :roll:

Thats about all I can think of right now.

A

Anonymous

I'd have to say that an que at Cedar Point is bad because of how many times it winds within itself!

Snoo

The Legend
coastergurl7 said:
I'd have to say that an que at Cedar Point is bad because of how many times it winds within itself!

Which one? There are quite a few queues there.. ;)