What's new

Worst and Best Colour Scheme

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I may be bringing this thread back from the dead... but I may have a new front runner for worst paint job.
Feast your eyes on the Roller Coaster at Chongqing Amusement Park

20121206113838_931.jpg

Colossus

Giga Poster
That probably wouldn't be so bad if the supports were a different colour, if they were white perhaps? Even red, iy could pass, but not orange.

BBH

Giga Poster
Raging Bull's color scheme is AWFUL. It's really horrid.

On the other hand, Maverick is one of my favorite color schemes. I like the contrast of the dark scarlet and the white supports.

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
The old X scheme. Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew eeeew.
Also, this stupid thing wins as worst, due to the fact that it is the color of bloody bird diahrrea. Topic now over.
fq4hngg25v8000eqmvag3n.jpg

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
Worst: Vild Snvinet at BonBon Land

Best: Wild Eagle at Dollywood and Raptor at Cedar Point.

Vild Snvinet looks like a 6 year old just colored all over the thing and I would be surprised of even a kid that spoke English picked the name not knowing how to spell and it happened to mean something in Icelandic.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
I'm a big fan of Leviathan's color scheme. SkyRush has a great color scheme to, oh yeah and I can not resist Wild Eagle's and Raptor at Gardaland and the Raptor at Cedar Point. Speed's is kind of tacky looking. Vild Snvinet will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be the worst though.

cookie

Giga Poster
Jason Voorhees said:
Vild Snvinet looks like a 6 year old just colored all over the thing and I would be surprised of even a kid that spoke English picked the name not knowing how to spell and it happened to mean something in Icelandic.
Vild-Svinet is danish for "The Wild Boar".

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Jason Voorhees said:
I'm a big fan of Leviathan's color scheme. SkyRush has a great color scheme to, oh yeah and I can not resist Wild Eagle's and Raptor at Gardaland and the Raptor at Cedar Point. Speed's is kind of tacky looking. Vild Snvinet will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be the worst though.

If you're talking about Speed: The Ride, that's kind of ironic, considering Wild Eagle's colour scheme is similar. :wink:

billybobjoebob

Mega Poster
Leviathan is so pretty, especially during sunrise/sunset! :shock:

Silver Bullet is just so god awful, especially the lift hill and the underside of the trains :x

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
elephant58 said:
Jason Voorhees said:

If you're talking about Speed: The Ride, that's kind of ironic, considering Wild Eagle's colour scheme is similar. :wink:

No I was talking about Speed: No Limits at Oakwood Theme Park in Wales, which is Orange and Light Blue. Widl Eagle's is cream colored supports and a dark blue track.

Jake

Strata Poster
EasyJet: The Ride

cufkc1hi0012p5c4a1a48h.jpg

It offends me. I find it offensive. I am offended by it.

Tatsu <////3

nd2b12gahgugq1jko008mt.jpg

McDonald's Express:

eume2mg6io004calgh858g.jpg

Not the biggest fan of all-white creds either:

kj950l20f001j3g00hi2m2.jpg

Vom:

0985c4a1a488481is00037.jpg

This was rather gross too:

i08l30j6812dg00hcqm250.jpg

Now it's black, still looks pretty meh...

Some of my faves:

njglgh858g0dhg3lg004co.jpg

kga50l31n381o70001iim2.jpg

af931q001355c4a1a40q38.jpg

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Jason Voorhees said:
elephant58 said:
Jason Voorhees said:

No I was talking about Speed: No Limits at Oakwood Theme Park in Wales, which is Orange and Light Blue. Widl Eagle's is cream colored supports and a dark blue track.

Yeah, Speed at Oakwood's is truly awful. It looks like a fairground-coloured ride plonked in the middle of the countryside.

Lottie.

Mega Poster
That pink coaster is just yuk! I'm a girl, and like the colour pink but I'm sorry, on a coaster, that is just... urgh.

Anyway, I am really fond of GateKeeper's colour. Sky blue or electric blue, can't really decide but it looks awesome (would post a pic but Tapatalk is being rubbish!)

Using Tapatalk...