What's new

Worst and Best Colour Scheme

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Worst paintjob is a totally different story but some rides have just awful colour schemes.

Most B&M Hypers have just annoyingly rainbow colour schemes. I love the paint on Apollo because it doesn't make the ride look like it was produced in the East Village.

I'd have to say Talon has the worst colour scheme. That **** looks like it popped out of a crayola box.

On the flipside, I think Apollo's Chariot has an amazing colour scheme that blends in with the scenery. But my pick is Dragon Mountain. The colour is just so... natural last time i checked.

Error

Strata Poster
If it has color, I tend to like it. If it's white and pink/just plain white, I hate it.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
dropthefloor93 said:
I'd have to say SILVER BULLET has the worst colour scheme. That **** looks like it popped out of a crayola box.
I think you had a typo dropthefloor, and put the wrong Cedar Fair invert. :wink:

I've always been partial to Hydra's color scheme at Dorney Park. Worst? I'm going to future cast, and say that Skyrush's yellow track will be an eye soar at 200 ft.

TTDfan52

Mega Poster
Raging Bull has a bad color scheme. They're not even the colors of a bull.

Deja Vu's colors are nice.

I also like the color of the wood on Beast. Its different from most other woodies, looks nice, and fits in with the environment.

unlimitedcoaster

Mega Poster
Raging Bull has a bad color scheme. They're not even the colors of a bull.

LOL! Raging Bull's color scheme is fine. If anything, the train should be colored to be like a bull, not the track. On El Toro, the train is designed with "bull horns" in the front.

I love the plain color scheme of Nemesis, with the added colors that were sprayed on by John Wardley's special effects team. The rusty look makes the ride look highly unsafe. Hehe. :)

Best color scheme I would say in my opinion, would be Lightning at Entertainment City. Nice, bright and vivid colors.

n4ndm83mf2i6e2po0009jl.jpg

tribar

Mega Poster
I've always been a fan of Red White and Blue Coasters
American Eagle GASM (SFOG) and my favorite Patriot at WoF. I also really like Raptor's colors.
As for Worse Iron Wolf

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ So basically any roller coaster built in 1976, America's Bicentennial? :lol:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ I'll illustrate with photo evidence.

Talon

fh41bu20mvg00j4a7co79f.jpg

Silver Bullet

kbf_sb_06.jpg

You see, the funny thing about Talon's color scheme is it makes sense. :razz:

Kebab

Giga Poster
Love this! (One of the best looking Intamin coasters I've ever seen!)
nameemt8agfvu0p3o0024t.jpg

Hate this!
5p90025heemt8ag4ul0bog.jpg

Eugh, manky!

tribar

Mega Poster
More of my favorites

CarolinaCyclone04.jpg

CarolinaCyclone06.jpg

I love the color scheme of this. Much better than the old one

CCyclone1.jpg

Anyway i'm another big fan of SFOG and SFMM's B:TR's

fec8u7s01h0002hth4ftb0.jpg

I'm also a big fan of multi colored coasters.

7h520005ar28vqm4325g8r.jpg