What's new

Worlds longest basketball shot- Real or Fake?

Real or Fake?

• Real!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake!

• I dunno??

• Basketball sucks

• Total voters

Dave

CF Legend
From watching his other videos I think he's had a lot of practice at these shots, so I'd imagine they are real.

Real, I think.

That'd be nuts though. I remember in grade six we use to have a warmup where everyday we'd have to stand at half court and throw the basketball backwards and I thought THAT was badass when people made that shot. This guy must have great aim and a ton of arm strength.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don't know.

I want it to be real and I suspect it just took hundreds of attempts, but it so simple to fake something like that.

I want it to be real, but I'm not sure it is.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
^^^much worse than "meh"

I think it could be real, with tons of practice.

More so, how horrid is the stadium? Home of the 12th man? Even Chavski and their sick plastic flags wouldn't go that far into cheesy, cliched, patheticness. If you need to be told to make an atmosphere, then there isn't one.

RCF

Strata Poster
I think it's real. It keeps the basketball in the shot the whole time, and if they faked that reaction they'd have to be pretty good actors

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^If it was faked, keeping the ball in shot for the whole thing wouldn't be that hard. It'd just a little longer.

I kinda agree about the acting though, then again, there are some talented people out there.