Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Speed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rage

• vivd slivet

• Total voters
I haven't been on a Eurofighter, so I'm not going to vote, but I'll just give my input for what I'd rank them before riding. I can't find any pictures or anything of Vild Slivet, because I think you've spelled it incorrectly.

1- Mystery Mine
2- Typhoon
3- Speed/Rage

Mystery Mine looks to have the more superior layout of the bunch. I know we're not counting theming, but it is themed amazingly!

Typhoon also looks to have an interesting and unique layout.

Rage and Speed don't impress me in terms of looks as much the other ones.

Leighton

Mega Poster
^Rage is not even in the same league as Speed!

Having only ridden 2 I can only base my opinion on 2 of them. Speed is the better of the two, and Speed does offer a very forceful ride.

Dave

CF Legend
Speed is the Giant Eurofighter as I call it since its much bigger than the others. Hence making it the best eurofighter, as its forceful and has a interesting layout.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
I haven't been on any Eurofighter's yet but I can tell by looks that Speed is the best out of them all but the best themed one would definatly be Mystery Mine.

Jake

Strata Poster
Speed is crap. It looks horiffic (it's way too big for what type of ride it is), rides horiffic and it's just a generally bad ride that doesn't deserve to be in a nice little park.

Rage was OK, better than Speed, but nothing worth going back for.

Typhoon looks a bit repetetive and dumpy.

Vild Slivet looks alright aswell, but pretty short (at least it doesn't look travelling).

Mystery Mine really is in a league of it's own. It's a nice size, has some pretty cool elements and even though not relevant in this topic, good theming aswell.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I would rate them like...

1- Mystery Mine
2- Typhoon
3- Speed
4- Rage

I haven't ridden a Euro-Fighter before and my first one will be in March when the Spongebob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge opens and that won't be half as good as most of these.

Lofty

CF Legend
I think out of that list Speed looks the best! I mean MM looks great but the theming so totally enhances it :p so yeah I voted Speed!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I haven't ridden any Eurofighters, yet, so i'm not going to vote, but i'd say that they come in the following order:

1) Mystery Mine
2) Typhoon
3) Speed
4) Vild Slivet

I'll have to ride some more before I can comment.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I haven't ridden a Eurofighter yet but by looks I would rate them:

1. Mystery Mine - Even without the theming the layout looks pretty cool and fun but nothing amazing but it does look amazing with theming,

2. Speed - I think it looks pretty good and it looks like an intense ride.

3. Typhoon - Looks alright.

4. Vild Slivet

5. Rage

Lain

Giga Poster
Vild Svinet.

I mean, do your research, people.

Anyways, the best looking one is clearly Mystery Mine. Rage, Vild Svinet and Typhoon are just small crappy things. Speed is bigger and better, but Mystery Mine is the one which goes the whole hog.

Snoo

The Legend
^Thanks UC.. :lol:

Even without the theming, Mystery Mine is clearly the best Eurofighter out there. With it.. just blows all the others away.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Mystery mine looks the best by far. It looks like it would be quite fun even without the themeing. Rage was fun but I wouldnt say it was the best ever. Its too short. Speed, Typhoon & Vild look ok but nothing amazing.

A

Anonymous

Ive only ridden 1 eurofighter so far and that is Rage but the other eurofighters I would prefer to ride. Mystery Mine has the best themeing! :D

Martyn

Giga Poster
I've been on Speed, Typhoon and Rage (in that order) and Typhoon is by far the best of those three.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I went for Typhoon as its the only one I've been on. I enjoyed the ride, although I wasn't a big fans of the grey colour scheme.

Mystery Mine looks great, especially with the theming. Hopefully Thorpe can pull off something as good for their model.