What's new

Wings Over... Dynamic Attractions New Flying Theatre

Lofty

CF Legend
Not 'coaster' related, but it is a ride and part of themed attractions...

So, Dynamic Attractions announced that they were creating their version of Soarin'/Soaring a number of years ago and some footage leaked of it online. Now, they're starting to build them as standalone attractions and apparently they're going to be putting quite a few across the USA. It seems by images that they've been able to counteract some of the **** things about Soarin', such as the fact that you can see feet above you etc. if you're on the lower levels, but if you look at the photo below, it seems that they've added a roof to the seating meaning you can't see above you, great idea!

page-image-7352-c73822d5-0022-4a59-abd5-9cb383960ee0.jpg

wingsoverwacom_945373135.jpg

The first has just opened in Seattle to great review, 'Wings Over Washington' looks to be on to a successful streak (and it's $17 for adults...).

The below article is from Blooloop and a great read:

http://www.blooloop.com/news/dynamic-attractions-tourism-seattle/42482#.V82LdDuoedZ

Where do you think the next will be - or what location would you love to 'fly' above?

More information about Wings Over Washington can be found at:

http://www.wingsoverwa.com/

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
We can add them to the list of companies that sell this crap then, bringing it up to about 10.

peep

CF Legend
While they come across as a great company I'm not sure their update on the concept can actually make the ride type worthwhile.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
We were invited by Dynamic Attractions to film the one that just opened in Seattle. BFree is taking up the offer since he's there visiting his father and should have something for me to post on our YouTube channel when he returns.
Here's a photo he took of the entrance:

WingsOverWashington.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
^ Yay! I actually really love Dynamic Attractions as a company and truly believe they're a company to 'watch' for immersive rides like this.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Honestly I'd really like to ride this particular one simply because that kind of ride with that theme I already love has a lot of potential imo.