What's new

Fantasiana | Wiener Looping 2.0 (relocated) | Mack Stryker Coaster | 2025

Lofty

CF Legend
Looking at the screen grabs of the POV that appeared online (see below), it definitely isn't the same coaster as the Vienna one.
fantasiana-big-dipper-stryker-2025-rendering-620x350.jpg

megasonic

Roller Poster
Looking at the screen grabs of the POV that appeared online (see below), it definitely isn't the same coaster as the Vienna one.
fantasiana-big-dipper-stryker-2025-rendering-620x350.jpg

Seems like they also stressed this out on the IAAPA show floor (from the link above):
Those responsible emphasize that the ride is explicitly not the Big Dipper roller coaster originally planned for the Wiener Prater, but an in-house production for Fantasiana. The "Wiener Looping" in the Prater was announced for opening in 2023, but the project had to be stopped due to illegal demolition work.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
K this thread is a little wonky but could the Vienna Looping have been uncancelled? Demolition recently resumed on the nightclub after a year and the coaster is still in storage at the port. Plus Fantasiana has stressed that their new coaster is an entirely different project.

One of my friends curiously decided to inform the park that their own building was being demolished (?) and received this slick reply;
246B2519-2EA6-4F72-A66A-99001D283404.jpeg

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
K this thread is a little wonky but could the Vienna Looping have been uncancelled? Demolition recently resumed on the nightclub after a year and the coaster is still in storage at the port. Plus Fantasiana has stressed that their new coaster is an entirely different project.

One of my friends curiously decided to inform the park that their own building was being demolished (?) and received this slick reply;
View attachment 30068
The more Macks the merrier

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster

View attachment 30068
Was always not cancelled, the parts are already onsite in storage, just in limbo until the legal situation was sorted around the demolition. As Lofty posted above the Fantasiana coaster is not the same one.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster

View attachment 30068
Got those pictures on it in storage?

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
E67379CB-C078-40FA-8EA2-34EC730FB68F.jpeg
Got those pictures on it in storage?
Seems like the image was scrubbed from a bunch of different places, somebody doesn’t want anyone knowing that the project is alive again. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get a request to delete it, but this is the internet for you and nobody’s job/rep is on the line this time. For reference it’s in storage at a port rn in Vienna.

w8erbahn

Roller Poster
Had to see it myself today! They've dug the trench for the first drop.
I took pictures but I can't upload them, unfortunately I always get an error message.

Very excited to finally see it happening :D

Edit: I finally was able to upload the picture of the construction site. It appears to be the trench from the first drop. Also visible on the left side is the ghost train/house. The Lift and first drop will go over this building and pathway in front of it.
IMG_0227.jpeg

Last edited: