What's new

Who has conquered the U.S.?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I’m sure this had been discussed on this forum before, but I don’t recall seeing it in the years I’ve been here, so ...

Coaster-count says there are currently 767 operating coasters in the United States. I’m just a mid-level enthusiast in terms of experience, but apparently I’ve ridden 430 of those. This makes me wonder how close anyone on here has come to completing that 767. I’m assuming no-go kiddie coasters alone mean no one has all 767, but who among us has come closest to getting them all?

Matt N

CF Legend
This is where my relative lack of credits begins to show itself... according to Captain Coaster, I’ve ridden 26 roller coasters in the USA, all of which are within the state of Florida.

However, this also includes 4 defunct roller coasters (the two Dragon Challenges and the two Primeval Whirls), so out of the 767 operating coasters in the USA, I’ve done a grand total of 22, or about 2.87% of the total operating coasters in the USA.

So I’m still a fair distance away from “conquering the USA”...

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
This is where my relative lack of credits begins to show itself... according to Captain Coaster, I’ve ridden 26 roller coasters in the USA, all of which are within the state of Florida.

However, this also includes 4 defunct roller coasters (the two Dragon Challenges and the two Primeval Whirls), so out of the 767 operating coasters in the USA, I’ve done a grand total of 22, or about 2.87% of the total operating coasters in the USA.

So I’m still a fair distance away from “conquering the USA”...
Maybe not yet conquering, but you’ve sent a scouting party.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I've done 483 across the US, and because it's been so long since I last visited some of the places I've already been to, I've still got some big areas to pick up a few more. I've not been to California or Florida in 15 years so there's loads of new ones there, and I've still got oodles of creds to pick up around the Northeastern states.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm at 337.

Looking at C2C, I've done all of the 10+ cred parks (although not all in their latest form) except Lagoon and SFOG, and a good chunk of the 5-9 cred parks that aren't hugely isolated (for someone coming from the UK trying to link places up in a short trip). I reckon 400 would be doable with only a couple more trips, but at this point I think my focus wouldn't be running round the smaller places just to bump the numbers up.