Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zipper - Zipper

• Vortex - Revolution

• Total voters

andyc123

Roller Poster
Many people say they love and hate rides and I want to know which is the most loved. I will put up quite a selection of flat thrill rides and I would to see what the outcome will be. Please vote for your favourite out of the selection, if it isn't there vote for your favourite that IS on the list.

Each ride will be named and an example will be given just incase you don't know what the hell I'm on about. Thanks!

Sam

Giga Poster
Oh yes, because this has NOTHING to do with coasters- did the forum coaster polls not catch your eye?

Grrrrr.

Oh and what si the point in this poll?

Detonator is my favourite.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Moved to Coaster Polls & Opinions...

Out of them lot, its between the Screamin' Swings and the Drop Towers (although Detonator is launched Freefall too).

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I reckon Spiderman is, in my opinion it's in a a totally different league to all of the other flats that are listed their, so I'm going to say my favourites apart from spiderman aswel...

I like Detonator second best, I think it's a great flat and I'm very fond of drop towers. I also loved Vortex but I think we got lucky seats on it the one time we got on, but I still thought it was very good.

Ben

CF Legend
Slammer or Detonator... decisions... I'm thinking Det, Scott managed to convert me to loving it entirely.

joe

Mega Poster
Rush! I have explained many times, that its great. Its a new experience for me, intense, and forcefull from the start.

I like Detty aswell, its one of my faviroutes. But Rush beats it.

andyc123

Roller Poster
Sam said:
Oh yes, because this has NOTHING to do with coasters- did the forum coaster polls not catch your eye?

Grrrrr.

Oh and what si the point in this poll?

Detonator is my favourite.

Actually Sam, it does have nothing to do with coasters. I'm talking about flat rides here! Know the difference?

The point of this poll is, oh let me think... to see which ride is best! :?

Sam

Giga Poster
Do not question my knowladge of theme parks you damn n00b. Of course I know the bloody difference. The idea is that anything themepark related goes in coaster polls. Read the damn forum rules. Seeing as Rob moved it, it must belong here.

Rant over.

Mark

Strata Poster
^There was no need for that. Please keep on topic and if you have any problems please get in touch with a moderator and not go round flaming people as you see fit.

From that list I am actually going to go for the SKySwat.

Kat

Mega Poster
I have to say spiderman as it was an awsome ride and apart from submission its the only other one on there that I have been on, and I didnt like submission much, it was ok but not for me.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Spiderman. That ride completely blew me away with its special effects when I first rode it. Amazing dark ride.

andyc123

Roller Poster
I wouldn;t really call Spiderman a dark ride, but it is one hell of an experience. If the queue wasn't always so long I'd do it over and over.

Ben

CF Legend
^If Spiderman isnt a dark ride I'm a pixie.

Spiderman looks dead awesome, and I'm hoping it'll blow me away.

Will

Strata Poster
It's close between Samurai & Detonator, but after my most recent experiences, let's just say Det (yes, I have been brainwashed by Scott) hurts less in the rain.

A

Anonymous

I'll go for Spiderman b/c it is amazing from start to finish and I'm not really big on most of the spin and puke rides.

A

Anonymous

Spiderman is awesome--got my vote.

I wouldn't call it a flat though.

Top scans were a close 2nd.

andyc123

Roller Poster
Will said:
It's close between Samurai & Detonator, but after my most recent experiences, let's just say Det (yes, I have been brainwashed by Scott) hurts less in the rain.

Are you ill? How could you let Scott brainwash you against Samurai? Detonator is good, but has one combination of moves... up and down. Samurai offers (sometimes) a very good ride, most of which are always different. Think twice next time :eek: :wink: