• PortAventura

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
^Have you even been to all 3 ? :S

I've only been to Port Adventura but SFMM is on the top of my "to visit list". I don't think this can be judged by anyone unless they visited all 3 parks. Atmosphere isn't something you can judge from other peoples online reviews you have to actually be there yourself to judge it. Its the same when you rate a roller coaster watching a POV isn't even close to actually riding it. Your opinion is great and everything but it doesn't have any good standing unless you have personal experience to back it up.

Jake

Strata Poster
furie said:
owenrita121 said:
Please remember this is not just about the rides.
For example Thorpe Park. It has lot's of thrill rides, but it doesn't really have a good atmosphere. If you know I mean.

Jake said:
SFMM.

It's not even like it's a dumpy park with loads of amazing coasters, it's a nice park with loads of amazing coasters.

Alton and PA are nice parks with a couple of decent coasters.

Eh? I wasn't just talking about the coasters, hence why I mentioned parks being nice/dumpy in general, seperate from the coaster aspect...

Unless I'm missing something :S.

A101

Mega Poster
Personally, they're hard to compare as two of them are more THEME parks, and the third is more of a THRILL park. However, for me it's got to be Six Flags Magic Mountain.