What's new

Which of these nasty park/queue habits is the worst?

make your choice

• smoking in the queuelines

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • bad language in theme parks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • q-jumping

• alcohol in theme parks

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I'd have to go with queue jumping. It's especially annoying when a huge group joins one person; it really pisses me off.
Smoking comes close though. It's annoying, it smells bad, it makes you smell bad, it's unhealthy, and really annoys me.
Alcohol's next; there's a time and a place for that, and it's not in a theme park.
I don't mind swearing to be honest though-as long as it's not a family park, and you're not near a family attraction or young children, I have absolutely no problem with it.

A

Anonymous

i'm going to pick bad language coz i just hate it when people swear.
i also hate q jumpers

A

Anonymous

Why Smoke or jump the Q's at a park- It is so dumb-Of course people will swear ( My dad did when he rode TTD, the pictures prove it also)

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Queue jumping is annoying if happens excessively because you are forced to wait longer than you should.

I have my own definition of queue jumping which is the same as Thorpe's definition plus re-riding without levaing the coaster car unless there's no one in the queue.

A

Anonymous

smoking is the worse very closely followed by q jumping but at least you can do something about q jumping

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
peter_rowland1 said:
smoking is the worse very closely followed by q jumping but at least you can do something about q jumping

Yeah, you can pull the people up about it and get into a fight... Ho hum.. ;)

A

Anonymous

furie said:
peter_rowland1 said:

lol yep but it helps when you are big enough that if your chest gets 2ins bigger you dont get to ride nemesis anymore :lol:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
peter_rowland1 said:
furie said:
peter_rowland1 said:

lol yep but it helps when you are big enough that if your chest gets 2ins bigger you dont get to ride nemesis anymore :lol:

Trust me, I'm not the smallest bloke you'll ever meet... It's just unfortunate that my backup of 40 people in the queueline seemd oblivious to the three guys threatening me! :D However, as a fight didn't ensue, I'll assume they were terrified by my masculinity... Or maybe it was the cuddly toys dangling from my backpack! :lol:

A

Anonymous

furie thats where the wifes video phone came in handy suprising how happy the tussauds group are to toss people out the park if you got it on video

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
peter_rowland1 said:
furie thats where the wifes video phone came in handy suprising how happy the tussauds group are to toss people out the park if you got it on video

:lol: Good plan, but the wife was 17 miles away at home at the time! :D

Though every bugger else from CF had a camera or video... They just became deaf and unobservant for five minutes while it was all happening! :)

A

Anonymous

typical everybody winges about the q jumpers but all go blind when it happens modern life huh :)