What's new

Which makes you jump heigher??? :D

Which one of these makes you jump the most?

• Taken?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sublimimal message game?

• Other?

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
It wasn't that scary. The ones where you're looking for something in a room or something and then a scary image pops up, they're much better.... I hate those things, scare the beejevus out of me.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes, it made me jump!

(Are you adding a poll to this or not?)

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Yes, which one made you jump more?

And if you find more, tell me and Ill make a 'Which makes you jump more' poll

Sam

Giga Poster
Am I going absolutely bloody mad here or something but wasn't there a post with that link in on CF earlier today? Please say there was or I have actually gone mad- because i watched that earlier- made me jump the first time but not the second as I knew what happened.... *worries he's going mad*

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
No, your not going mad, I got the other one deleted and moved it to here because someone sayd 'wouldnt this be a good poll' or something!

You are not going mad (although I am slightly)

mrclam

Giga Poster
yeah.. jumped like a bast, despite knowing it was coming. Then again always do with these things in movies too... low quiet hum, then loud BANG!

I quite like the "poo and wee song" on the page before too.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Yikes ... i havent physically jumped like that in ages!

Its not scary but it certainly makes you jump!

Gave my heart a good shock!

A

Anonymous

O-M-G Lol....

It definetly made me jump but i didn't scream...Honest....Lol

It was kind of freaky aswell...

CF_B :D

kir

Hyper Poster
Taken made me jump more. I've watched loads of them tonight and I'm really pooping myself now. They do scare me but I enjoy them, even if I have to watch with my hand over my mouth or my eyes half screwed up.

I couldn't bring myself to do the Britney Spears one at first coz on the second level I saw the bit towards the end where it gets really hard and I knew that's where something would jump out, and that alone scared me.

Will

Strata Poster
Aaaaaaaaaaargh... why do I watch those - they scare the **** out of me... not nice. I'm not even going to find the other, taken was bad enough... still recovering... *makes mental note to show it to younger siblings*