What's new

Which is the best steel coaster manufacturer?

Which is the best steel coaster manufacturer?

• Arrow Dynamics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolliger and Mallibard

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Gerstlauer

• Intamin AG

• Mack

• Maurer Sohne

• Pinfari

• S&S

• Schwarzkopf

• TOGO

• Vekoma

• Total voters

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
If you look at my top 10, it clearly shows that Intamin and B&M are very close, with Intamin being a tiny step ahead. But they both also make crap (Colossucks and Air) so it is quite close, but Intamin because of EGF.

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Out of the coasters I have been on its between B&M and Intamin but im gonna vote for B&M mainly for Nemesis and Dragon Kahn!

Slash

Giga Poster
Stealth.thorpe said:
If you look at my top 10, it clearly shows that Intamin and B&M are very close, with Intamin being a tiny step ahead. But they both also make crap (Colossucks and Air) so it is quite close, but Intamin because of EGF.

I like BM's, havent been on many Intamins or a single gerstlauer so cant really say on them but the rest I dont like as much as BM.

So, my top ten is:

1- El Toro (Intamin)
2- Maverick (Intamin)
3- Kingda Ka (Intamin)
4- Top Thrill Dragster (Intamin)
5- Shivering Timbers (CCI)
6- Behemoth (B&M)
7- Millennium Force (Intamin)
8- Nitro (B&M)
9- Batman: the Ride (B&M)
10- Dominator (B&M)

So we have five Intamin coasters (four of which are in my top five), and then four B&M coasters, so it's safe to say I do like Intamin better, as theirs tend to be more better quality, meaning they rank higher for me.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It's seeing topics like this, repeated for the millionth time, and reading the same answers and lists from the same people for the millionth time, that really makes me want to take a break from Coasterforce.

Does nobody else get ****ing bored of posting the same old **** every other week? Christ, I could make a list of stock answers in Word and then just copy and paste when needed, which it seems is what plenty of people do anyway.

Brookes

Giga Poster
I think B&M just gets it for me, over Intamin.

Btw in the poll you have spelt B&M wrong - you put Bolliger and Mallibard it's Bolliger and Mabillard - got your ll's and b's mixed up in Mabillard.

Slash

Giga Poster
br00kes123 said:
I think B&M just gets it for me, over Intamin.

Btw in the poll you have spelt B&M wrong - you put Bolliger and Mallibard it's Bolliger and Mabillard - got your ll's and b's mixed up in Mabillard.

Thanks for that, I always get it wrong....

Does nobody else get bored of posting the same old every other week? Christ, I could make a list of stock answers in Word and then just copy and paste when needed, which it seems is what plenty of people do anyway.

Don't post then, Gavin. And, nobody is stopping you from taking a break from CoasterForce, and just the same, nobody is forcing you to post in topics you don't want to post in or read.

jokerman

Giga Poster

What?!?! I never knew this, I've been getting it wrong for ages then. They are my favourite manufacturer aswell.

kimahri

CF Legend
Considering Togo were in buisness from 1955 and lasted 45 years I'd say that is pretty good.

However B&M have made my top 3 rides.

Still Togo did better.

nealbie

CF Legend
If Speed and Rage are anything to go by Gerstlauers are probably the best coasters out there.

And I do hope that Saw lives up to that billing :lol: