What's new

wHICH IS BETTER?!

Which of these two ****ing amazing coasters cuts the mustard???

• the flying FISH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the STINGER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam

Giga Poster
hI gUYS.

Which of these coasters is better?"

the flying fish at thorpe park,

OR

the STINGER at Paultons park?!

I'm very excited to find out your opinions!!!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
icon_censored.gif
ing n00b!

:p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The Stinger because it's not powered. End.

Ollie

CF Legend
Stinger easily.
Especially at the back. The airtime and ejector you get going over the top of the lift hill is better than most other big coasters.
Fish is just boring, and it's even worse now it's in it's new position in the park as there's no themeing at al whereas before you went round small mountains and waterfalls and dodged bushes and trees. :)

Whoever named Flying Fish has the worst taste in names ever. Like, oo, a fish, how ferocious. At least name it after a scary fish, like a pirahna, not a little pussay flying fish.

So definitely Stinger :p . Besides, I've been on a coaster with a similar layout and they're actually good fun.

Ben

CF Legend
^It is a kiddie coaster Tay... so, not meant to be scary...

Anyway, which one was Stinger? The crap one or the slightly less crap one?

nealbie

CF Legend
Stinger! Simply because it is a proper coaster, plus having to save ickle Tom from falling out at the live :lol:

That ejector is immense!

Ollie

CF Legend
Beans was next to me in the back of Stinger and she flew out her seat as she wasn't holding on which made her swear and grab on. :lol:
It's amazing how such a small kids ride can have tonnes more ejector than most other big rides in the world.
Also the drop tower at Paultons gives the best Willy Lift on anything, ever, in the universe. :p

Steven

Giga Poster
Stinger. Though if Flying Fish was still that Space Mission Zero (I Think) ride it would probably get my vote.

Crow

Mega Poster
Stinger because I expect much more from a company Merlin's size then a figure of eight coaster with bad landscaping and no themeing.

The Flying Fish was much better in it's old location, beside the teacups.

Tom

Hyper Poster
Neal said:
Stinger! Simply because it is a proper coaster, plus having to save ickle Tom from falling out at the live :lol:

That ejector is immense!
Thank you for rescuing me.

It is soimmense!

It's better than Saw.