Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamingo Land

• Other

• Total voters

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Or where were you, as this topics a bit late!

I'm off to Pleasure island to get my season pass for the beginning of the year, then on the 2nd I'm off straight to Alton Towers for the Chocolate factory! I'd love to get to Kumali though.

Fi

Mega Poster
I really want to go to Alton Towers but I'm being forced to go to visit my grandparents instead :(

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Goliath at SFOG 'officially' opens April 1st... but I'll be at home. Although I will be at SFOG on the 3rd of April.

c&r

Mega Poster
I'm going to be at home, eagerly buying stuff online with the ?24 pocket money that has just gone into my account, yes, I suck that bad. Wait - it's allready Saturday! I have money! Yay!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Frankly, I'll still be sittin right here come midnight and the debut of April 1st.

But, I'm also thinkin about tryin to do my cover op super triple secret mission impossible 007 paparazzi mission to try and get some close up shots of CP's construction site.

Haha, you better do just that Matt! As for me, I'll be sitting at home doing nothing most likely. It's too bad that April 1st is on a Saturday, otherwise people would be pranking people at school and all that jazz.

Titan

Mega Poster
I dont get it, that poll makes no sense.

I'll be conveniently on my way to NJ tomorrow, going to GAdv the day after though.

Snoo

The Legend
I'll be at a track meet across town. Most... well all major parks in Ohio don't open until May.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, yeah, the thing that'll determine how available I am to go behind enemy lines for the pics will be if:

A. If I'm awake
B. I can find a driver. Kinda hard to drive and take pictures at the same time! :lol:

But yeah, hopefully I'll be able to pull it off before we head over to Cleveland for the Cavs game in the afternoon against the Miami Heat. (finally get to see Shaq!)

Scott88

Hyper Poster
I went to BPB, Grand National was meant to be open, but it wasnt so nvm. At least the Log Flume opened :lol:

Mat

Hyper Poster
Well... I ave been sorting out my dads **** windows 98 computers today but one is working now :p So yer I avent been to any theme parks today. But I hope to go to thorpe soon :D