What's new

What's Worse Than What The Above Poster Said?

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
-On the train home from Thorpe Park I fell asleep for around ten seconds and imagined up a forum game where you had to think of something worse than what the above poster said, and if you couldn't think of anything worse, you replied with "100 Parking Spaces".
There, game pretty much summed up in one quote. Thanks @Rob Coasters for telling me about this so I could make it real.

Now, What's worse than...

A burning building

(note: you don't need to put "What's worse than" in your post, just the thing that is worse than what I said)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
You may have lived in a houseboat, but it sunk in the storms without a trace. All childhood memories and family heirlooms gone forever. You are still on "holiday" but you have no home to return to. You're stuck and have nowhere to go....

(Could easily go darker than this, didn't want to go too dark too early. could be fun to see where this goes though.)

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
You may have lived in a houseboat, but it sunk in the storms without a trace. All childhood memories and family heirlooms gone forever. You are still on "holiday" but you have no home to return to. You're stuck and have nowhere to go....

(Could easily go darker than this, didn't want to go too dark too early. could be fun to see where this goes though.)
100 parking spaces (I doubt we can go darker)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
You get fired from your dream job.

(By darker, I meant mentions of death/murder etc. Nothing in the rules about killing off loved ones... :p)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
You try suing for unfair dismissal but your claim is thrown out of court before it gets there. No amount of complaining to former bosses and/or colleagues will help.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Your UN incident makes international news, meaning your mistake is re-broadcast hundreds of times on various international news channels. The clip even goes viral online, meaning no escape from reminders of the incident.