What's new

What was your first Intamin hydraulic launch?

My first launch was...

• Kanonen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingda Ka

• Rita: QoS

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Stormrunner

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Superman: The Ride

• Top Thrill Dragster

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Xcelerator

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Which Intamin ride did you lose your hydraulic launch virginity to?

I wonder if the older rides will come top?

Mine was TTD.

c&r

Mega Poster
Storm Runner baby, my one and only intamin launch, so sexy and red! :-D, I expect I'll be riding RITA about ten times in october, but I doubt it will compare to that speedy beast!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortuantely Rita for me. I've not ventured beyond the UK and DLRP, so I'm a bit limited on what rides I've been on...

kir

Hyper Poster
Rita! And it's my favourite coaster, so, I assume the other Accelerators could only be better!

Ketchup

Mega Poster
Rita I had my first ride on it yesterday, it was a good coaster with the launch being the best part!

Still it doesn't beat good ol' Nemesis, next time I visit the queue will hopefully be less than 70 minutes.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
TTD- first ride 2 weeks ago. Mine was in the morning on a Wednesday, I was the 8th train out that two behind a roll back. I sat in car 3, seat 1. I remember it so well... an awesome launch.

Titan

Mega Poster
Kingda Ka, and god darn it was that sucker's launch fast! Im so glad I rode it on its public opening day... its great to gloat! :D

A

Anonymous

Xcelerator....my first ride on an Intamin Accelerator, was on the first Intamin Accelerator.

And its one of my favorites...I would pick it over most of the other ones.

Sam

Giga Poster
TTD for me- qued 5 hours in the blistering sun. It was worth it though- I couldn't believe how good it actually was, the launch the view the rush as you exit the drop *sigh*. Second best ride i've ever been on - MF is the best. :p

Should be going on Rita for the first time in a few weeks. Though I can't see it being as good as TTD...

A

Anonymous

*sigh* RITA, unfortunatly, and its almost put me off launches for good, almost.

A

Anonymous

Xcellerator, followed by TTD last year, absoloutly loved Xcellerator - yummy launch goodness!

joe

Mega Poster
TTD. A great ride and I love it. The launch was intense, and I thought it was a bit extreeme for my first launch!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Rita, just like most other Brits it seems! Although i've ridden Kanonen since, and that felt a bit on the weak side compared to Arkwos actually.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
rita was my first intamin launched, but my first launched coaster was Space Mountain then RnR at paris. first arrow launch was Irn Bru Revolution (and the only one with a loop!)