Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Filtered water

• None, its yuk!

• Total voters

Karen

Hyper Poster
Ok, erm there are so many people these days drinking bottled water or filtered water rather than the water straight out of the tap. This is mainly due to the chemicals they add to it. Even my cats would rather drink rain water from a muddy puddle than the fresh tap water I provide for them. I filter my water mainly because it tastes better and have you ever smelt the chlorine when you run a bath?

What do you prefer and why?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I drink about three or four pints of tap water a day. It really doesn't bother me to be honest. Our water doesn't smell though. Our water is very hard here, and I much prefer it to the soft southern water they have in places like Hastings :)

herbinator

Mega Poster
I prefer bottled but I will drink any, it doesn't really matter to me. Although tap water in chester is epic and tastes a bit milky.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Tap Water. Nothing wrong with it, so why pay for filters and bottles normally?

I think I slightly prefer the hard-water back in Bristol compared to the softer water up here, but to honest, I don't really care.

Yeah, I drink bottled water if I'm out, but like furie, I do through pints of tap water a day.

A

Anonymous

I never really drink water, I don't like the taste...

Tap water all the way (unless when I'm in Kiruna, it tastes like it have been pumped up from the mine next to the city). We have a well of our own so we don't have any additives to it, just pure water :p

Bottle water just tastes like crap...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The tap water down here is thankfully drinkable. It's hard water so it has a crisp taste to it. It's amazing how the taste of water changes depending on what part of the country I'm in.

I'm not fussed how I hydrate myself, but I'll take "free" tap water over bottled water any day of the week...especially in restaurants.

"Waiter! Can we have some water, please?"
"Certainly, sir, still or sparkling."
"Neither. Tap, please."

Dave

CF Legend
Tap water everytime, it has a nice crisp taste to it, well down south anyway due to the chalk in it.

thx

Mega Poster
Tap water anyday, it's so fresh and just perfect here and even slightly more so back in Southern Finland, also part of my mom's work is to do with related issues and she's said it's among, if not the very purest in the world.
I'm sorry if I sound a bit cocky here, but one thing which I hate when going abroad to some western European countries is when you can't drink the tap water and have to buy bottled one and when water costs more in cafe's/restaurants etc. than beer or soda (usually I always drink those then, but what I'm complaining about is the sole principle that water costs more). Here in the northern countries it's (almost) always free (bottled water would cost about the same though), if not then here you get a big "pint-esque" glass of it instead of a ridiculous 250ml one.

Error

Strata Poster
My regular water is actually well water, which is filled with vitamins and minerals...

So I invested in my own filter pitcher.

CMonster

Giga Poster
I'll drink tap water, which in our county has fluoride in it for teeth, or bottled water or water from the dispenser in the fridge (is that technically filtered tap water?).

Philthy

Roller Poster
tap water

I try to only drink bottled water but I must consume some tap water in cups of tea occaisionally etc. I try to avoid tap water for two reasons . Reason one - It is re-cycled water & although they get most of the bad stuff out they cannot remove the eastrogen produced by women while on there period. So the eastrogen level in tap water is high. Eastrogen is female hormones. Reason two - Flouride. If you research flouride a bit you will find it does nothing for your teeth or bones & the flouride added to tap water is a by product of aluminium production & is harmful to human brains if too much is consumed. It dulls the brain & makes you dosile. :shock:

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I'd perfer the bottled/filtered stuff, but to be honest I'll just put up with the Tap water as it don't taste that different... I have quite a few cups of tea from tap water a day...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Bottled water, in countries where the tap water is safe, is one of the biggest **** ing cons going.

Tap water.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Tap - bottled is an environmental atrocity, and thus, I only buy and have them occasionally when I'm out and about, such as when I am theme parking and don't want to pay excessive amounts at the park.

Jer

Strata Poster
I usually drink what I can get, and since im out of the house mostly because of school and work, when I crave water it's usually bottled.

Snoo

The Legend
I drink water wherever I can get it. I prefer cheap, from the faucet water for the most part.. bottled occasionally.

Karen

Hyper Poster
I think there must be something not quite right with the tap water if my cats prefer to drink water from muddy puddles!