What's new

What spinning ride is the most intense?

Furiustobaco

I'd say the Maurer spinning coasters tend to be quite sickly, Dragons Fury in particular is pretty intense and tends to spin pretty crazily, the long layout also makes it surprisingly insane.

The Mack and Gerstlauer models overall seemed a lot more controlled and tamer, you barely notice the spinning on Euro Mir.

Thunder1981

I'd say the Maurer spinning coasters tend to be quite sickly, Dragons Fury in particular is pretty intense and tends to spin pretty crazily, the long layout also makes it surprisingly insane.

The Mack and Gerstlauer models overall seemed a lot more controlled and tamer, you barely notice the spinning on Euro Mir.
What park is dragons fury at?

Benenen

Dragon Riders at Legendia. So much upside down spinning and the loose lapbar throws you around your seat. It's a fascinating ride but not one I'd do more than once a day.

Lunatic

HUSS Booster. A bit too much for me to be honest, but probably a dream ride for those who really love spinning. I've even tried a human gyroscope and it wasn't as dizzying as Booster.

Furiustobaco

What park is dragons fury at?
Was talking about Dragons Fury (a coaster) at Chessington.
Not sure if coasters count in this thread but its a ride that spins so it counts i guess.

HUSS boosters look disgusting though, i honestly love spinning though so i would probably love those death devices.