What's new

What Roller Coaster Is Better?

Out of the following, What coaster is the best?

• Top Thrill Dragster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • El Toro

• Kingda Ka

• Millenium Force

• Stealth

• Nitro

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

What roller coaster do you think is the best? Comments are appreciated.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
What a strange selection.

Considering I've only been on MF and Stealth,I would have to say MF,the first drop is scarily awesome,and it never loses it's pace throughout,riding it at night is highly recommended.

That's kind of a random list but, it'll do.

Out of that list I've only been on Top Thrill Dragster and Millennium Force, and though they're both my number one and two coasters, I've considered tying them a lot. However, Dragster comes out in first because of the sheer excitement of the launch.

Out of the whole list, El Toro would probably be the best. I've heard the best reviews on that list about El Toro and Millennium Force, but I think El Toro might beat it out by a bit. Though, I don't think any first drop beats Millennium Force's.

Sam

Giga Poster
Hah despite my toss coaster count I've been on all but one of them and the one I havn't been on, Toro I've stood under.... even touched the bastard's supports.

I'm going to stick with my love of the force... and vote for Millie.... as I loved it so much.

Ka was mind shattering too..... as I'm sure Toro would be too....

Nitro was enjoyable but a letdown, Dragster is fab but not as good as Ka.... and Stealth is just horse ****e.

Millennium Force FTW.

David

Mega Poster
Out of the selection I'm going to say El Toro, although I have only been on one of the selection and that wasn't very good.

Ketchup

Mega Poster
A bit of a random list but meh, i've been on 4 of them so can give a sort of decent viewpoint on it.

1. El Toro by far for the extreme airtime, still pissed I only got 1 ride on this before it broke down! Thankfully it was the back row so I recieved tons of airtime! :p
2. Kingda Ka, I can't honestly see Dragster being better then this, and this is one hell of a ride for the launch alone.
3. TTD, read above
4. Millenium Force, looks ok nowhere near as good as many people hype it up to be but i'd still like to ride it, purely for that first drop.
5. Nitro, most overrated coaster on the planet, it's ok but doesn't deserve it's place in Mitch Hawkers top 10.
6. Stealth, it's ok for England and i'm glad that Thorpe has it but compared to the other coasters in the list it doesn't stand a chance.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Ketchup said:
A bit of a random list but meh, i've been on 4 of them so can give a sort of decent viewpoint on it.

1. El Toro by far for the extreme airtime, still pissed I only got 1 ride on this before it broke down! Thankfully it was the back row so I recieved tons of airtime! :p
2. Kingda Ka, I can't honestly see Dragster being better then this, and this is one hell of a ride for the launch alone.
3. TTD, read above
4. Millenium Force, looks ok nowhere near as good as many people hype it up to be but i'd still like to ride it, purely for that first drop.
5. Nitro, most overrated coaster on the planet, it's ok but doesn't deserve it's place in Mitch Hawkers top 10.
6. Stealth, it's ok for England and i'm glad that Thorpe has it but compared to the other coasters in the list it doesn't stand a chance.

Hit the nail on the head.

I love Nitro...but I just can't see it being #5 on the planet. I'd say MF is more over-rated than Nitro just for the fact that Nitro has some decent airtime and an intense helix.

kir

Hyper Poster
I think it would be fairly obvious that Toro wins.

Stealth is crap. MF looks overrated. The others look good but they're never raved about.

Toro, however, is quite clearly one of the best woodies in the world.

Congratulations on the random poll selection too...

youthink?

Roller Poster
Well El Toro obviously! Did you see that airtime? :shock: I don't know about the rest however. I'll see about TTD and MF this summer though.

A

Anonymous

cvoted el toro... i have bnever riden it but by the look and the idea of a really steep wooden coaster... its all good :D

xsupaxmanx

Roller Poster
andyroo1326 said:
cvoted el toro... i have bnever riden it but by the look and the idea of a really steep wooden coaster... its all good :D

you have to ride it, the forces are amazing, it really feels like you are on a bucking bull, #1 favorite coaster