What's new

What ride gives the best airtime(not amount beat)

What has the strongest airtime not including amount?

• Steel vengeance

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • El toro

• Shambala

• Skyrush

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Taron

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dc rivals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamondback

• Lightning rod

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • T-express

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Maverick

• Magnum xl-200

• Please don’t pick steel vengeance bc I didn’t realize it’s just about the insane amount u get

• Total voters

Alex B

Mega Poster
A lot of people say steel vengeance has the best airtime in the world but that’s because it has a lot El toro sopposedly gives the best however it doesn’t have much so I’m just saying which has the strongest airtime not counting the amount

Alex B

Mega Poster
Cool,for me it’s el toro because of the massive hills,the drop,and the rolling thunder hill!

Furiustobaco

Mega Poster
Gonna ride Steel Veag and Maverick next month but right now Shambhala is my favourite when it comes to airtime.
Very strong floater and even some ejector makes it soooo good, unlike Silver Star its pretty consistent too.

Bedholm

Roller Poster
It's really a shame that EGF isn't an option. I found the airtime to be as strong as El Toro's, but executed better. T-Bar's and multiple sustained ejector hills make for the perfect airtime machine.

Peet

Giga Poster
Of those options I have only ridden Shambhala which is the king of floater airtime, but peak strength of airtime is pretty low, probably not even in the top 10 strongest airtime coasters I have ridden; Silver Star has stronger. So I'm not going to vote.

Probably the strongest I have experienced is on Flying Aces.

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
Look: the best single airtime moment is El Toro’s drop in the back seat. It just is. I dunno why but that drop astonishes me every time, better than all others

Sandman

Giga Poster
Maybe my memory isn't serving me well, or perhaps it's where I was sat, but I found Balder's airtime much stronger than El Toro's.

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
Yep. Because oh :emoji_poop: is that amazing. Best single hill I've ever ridden.

That hill is excellent and probably better, compared to the drop, when riding in every seat that *isn’t* the very back. In my opinion anyway. But the very back seat? That first drop wins. However, that hill (plus the drop and other great air) means El Toro has the best airtime of any ride

Alex B

Mega Poster
The one over rolling thunder is ****ing insane but in my opinion the second hill front row gives as much ejector possible and it’s sustained

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Given the specifics of the question and the choices given, I don’t see how anyone could vote for anything other than El Toro, Skyrush, or Lightning Rod. How is SV currently tied for first?

EDIT: Amending my own statement, I guess I could see some other choices if someone prefers floater or flojector to ejector. But SV still makes no sense to me as an answer here.

Will

Strata Poster
I've only ridden 3 of these, which kind of spoils my ballot paper, but out of the coasters I have ridden, Shambhala was the first to come into my head on this one.

Alex B

Mega Poster
Everybody said sv airtime is unbeatable and I’m riding it for the first time next week so I just assumed it gave insane ejector like toro

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Everybody said sv airtime is unbeatable and I’m riding it for the first time next week so I just assumed it gave insane ejector like toro
My feeling — and I thought this was more or less consensus — is that SV is unbeatable for airtime in terms of quantity, not quality.