What's new

What is your favorite merch item to get at a Theme Park?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This has got to be one of my favourite theme park purchases: Cedar Point walking socks.
xrpWnZR.jpg
Okay, those socks have made my week. <3

mouse

Giga Poster
Definitely mugs! Hoping to break into the field of novelty pen collection also, so far I only have three :(

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Niche things mostly, things that you don't usually see, I have a Kings Island Rubik's cube for example. As standard I'll try and get keyrings, and if a mug is huge (Merlin do great huge mugs) then I'll get one of those. I used to get pin badges but ran out of space. I used to get tshirts but £££, plus I'm too cool for that now :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

sKrATcher

Roller Poster
Keychains - at least one keychain from a park is a MUST to add to my collection.
Tshirts, hoodies, or tank tops just depends if I like the design, and if it's something I will actually wear. If I'm not going to wear it, I'm not going to buy it.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
So does anyone actually drink out of their coaster mugs, or are they just kept in a shed? :p
Yep, all our household mugs are theme park mugs... I'm currently using a Balder mug, but also am partial to the 20th anniversary Portaventura mug too. For large hot chocolates I go for a massive Oblivion jobby.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I drink out of mine. But then I break them and I'm sad. Currently got a Cedar Point one at home and a Karnan one in the office which always cheers up the bad days.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I have a 1 out 1 in policy on mugs - so one has to break before I get another now. Because it was getting daft. Cuz I use them, I don't get the notion of buying stuff to never use it. Tis silly.

T-shirts also if they're good but 9.99/10 they suck. Like you'll find a cool shirt but the park insisted on printing the cool design on the back. WHY? Or the sizing is weird. WHY? Or they added dumb text to it for no reason. WHY? Or it's awesome but the ride sucks. WHY? Or it's crap but the ride is awesome. WHY? Why is this so bloody difficult. Then I thought screw it and just started making my own. (See the Advertisements sub forum! ;) )