What's new

What Is The Most Overrated Roller Coaster?

Slash

Giga Poster
Which roller coaster do you think is overrated? I think that overrating is bad, IMO sheikra was overrated and I didn't think it was as good as everyone said. TBH I prefer most rides to Sheikra. But may change my mind this spring when i go.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Balder, couldn't see what the hype was about. It was okay but nothing special. Too tame.

Also Winjas, I can't see why people rate this so high. Its terrible.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Lol, I think it's really crap. Sorry!

Another one would be Grand National. Some people rave about it, but it's easily the most painful ride I've ever been on.

Ollie

CF Legend
Easily Silver Star.
That is the most over hyped coaster EVER. Treetops at Oakwood is more thrilling (not joking).

Nemesis is also really over hyped and wasn't anything impressive.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Richie said:
I think Nemesis.

After riding it that many times, it just isn't that good anymore. Yes its still a great ride but not as good as other stuff less known. Especially with the "Please be sure before riding this is the most intense ride in the world." :lol:

Patrick

Hyper Poster
I also agree that Nemesis is overrated, After riding it in September it wasn't as forceful as I remembered it and it's getting quite rough.

Slash

Giga Poster
Patrick said:
I also agree that Nemesis is overrated, After riding it in September it wasn't as forceful as I remembered it and it's getting quite rough.

Now that I disagree with, if anything Nemesis seems to be getting more forceful and more smooth.

Brookes

Giga Poster
slash1994 said:
Now that I disagree with, if anything Nemesis seems to be getting more forceful and more smooth.

I disagree with that. I agree with Patrick it is definitely getting rougher.

marc

CF Legend
I had not been on Nemesis for over a year, I went to the live and its getting rougher. But it all depends what train you get so I hear, one is smooth one is not.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Nemesis ALWAYS gets me. I forget how good it is and start saying it's overrated. But the moment i ride again I just get blown away again.

I don't think it's overrated, I think it's still one of the greatest rides in the world.

As for a ride that IS overrated. Superman: Ultimate Flight...wtf is that all about?!

Slash

Giga Poster
br00kes123 said:
Richie said:
I think Nemesis.

After riding it that many times, it just isn't that good anymore. Yes its still a great ride but not as good as other stuff less known. Especially with the "Please be sure before riding this is the most intense ride in the world." :lol:

It is relentlessly intense. I mean that helix is so great. I think its one of, even The BEST roller coaster ever invented.

walker1104

Mega Poster
^ Nemesis is overated. It doesn't live up to all the hype it gets. Yes its a really good ride, but I don't think its as good as its made out to be.[/u]