What's new

What Is The Most Forceful Ride You Have Ever Been On?

A

Anonymous

The Grape Wizard said:
Nemesis or back row Montu

I've sat in the back seat of Montu and it was forceful. But the most i think ive gone on is Superman: Ultimate Flight. The pretzel loop is very forceful.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Intimidator 305. Other than the second hill, the entire ride is loaded with force.

Alpengeist was another very forceful ride, and I also found Nitro's helix surprisingly forceful.

Xpress

Strata Poster
CreditCrazy said:
Intimidator 305. Other than the second hill, the entire ride is loaded with force.

Alpengeist was another very forceful ride, and I also found Nitro's helix surprisingly forceful.

What about Intrimidator 305?

Colossus

Giga Poster
Back row of Nemesis or the Mouse at Fantasy island is violent, as far as uncomfortable its Stealth front row in the rain, its total facerape!

The Claw

Hyper Poster
There was this flat ride I went on aptly named 5G because it apparantly pulled, you guessed it, 5G during the ride. Now it must have been for like a milli-second because I didn't think it was that forceful at all. This was probably due to the fact that earlier that day I had gone on my first Zipper ride which was run by some crazy Mauris so cranked it so fast it was nuts. That was hands-down my most intense ride. Would I ride it again? For ****s and giggles, hell yes!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
If it's insane now, then what was it before? :roll:
It was insane before the trim. Now it's just crazy. :p

madhjsp

Giga Poster
That turn was pretty ridiculous before the trim job... like a near 100% blackout rate for most people.

To answer the question.. yeah, I305 before the trims is bar none the most forceful ride I've ever ridden. It threw a lot of heavy positive & negative Gs at you in a relatively short time.

Now, it's still decently intense, but there's a noticeable difference with the trim in place.

T0M

Hyper Poster
The Ultimate at Lightwater Valley, anyone that's ridden it will agree. The turns look well banked but they really aren't at all. You will NOT come off it without a bruise and first-time riders are brilliant to see!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Ultimate's intensity is hard to believe for those who've not ridden it.

It's got airtime to match a good Intamin mega, more laterals than a wild mouse and positive g's so heavy, you'll struggle to remain upright. These forces are also all sustained for exceptionally long periods and all enhanced by the passing of trees at what feels like an insane speed.

It's odd, because that kind of forceful pinning you down until you hunch over, is absent on say... I305, and greying out (or whatever you want to call such loss of vision) is absent on Ultimate.

Literal intensity should surely be measured in whether or not it affects your vision (or other senses), because we know this is caused by the affect of g forces moving your blood around and so is a physical fact. I think Ultimate is more just brutal, giving the illusion of such force, by chucking you about like a rag doll.

I also think it's down to I305 building that intensity up slowly and gradually, but over a really long period of time. Where as on say Ultimate, the forces change rapidly. I also find myself getting the hunch over thing on Arrow hypers at the base of their drops, due to a rapid change from 1g up to.. whatever. On I305, your body has a chance to get used to it and keep you upright, and so the blood rushing from your head is quite a shock when it occurs.

Yes, I still love Ultimate. Even after gaining more than 100 US credits, it's staying in my top 10 I think.

Snoo

The Legend
East Coast(er) General said:
If it's insane now, then what was it before? :roll:
It was insane before the trim. Now it's just crazy. :p

Well.. compared to most.. that is the most sustained 'crazy' I've been on. Goliath at MM is ok.. but doesn't feel as crazy as 305.