Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiekra

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Diving machine G5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

There are hardly any B+M dive machines in the world. This is kinda sad cos they are my 3rd favourite coaster in the world. (after flying and the almighty inverted)

Though what ive set out to ask is which of the very few around is the best?

Oblivion - The worlds 1st

Shiekra - the daddy of them all

Diving machine G5 - in my opinion its a complete Oblivion Copy.

Though I cant decide, having been on both oblivion and Shiekra, thats where you come in!

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Sheikra I'd say, it's the only modern Dive Machine and therefore has an adapted layout. Though I do appreciate Oblivions themeing and intensity levels.

I think G5 looks completely stupid. Why have such an intense coaster such friendly colours? Only in China, or Japan, wherever it is.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Its got o be SheiKra all the way. 2 drops and that beautiful Immelmann. Beats the shorter Oblivion & G5 anyday.

Sam

Giga Poster
SheiKra, obviously- bigger, bolder and better. G5, though being a clone of Oblivion is built more above ground and lacks the thememing of Oblivion.

Also- The abbreviation is usually B&M not B+M

joe

Mega Poster
SheiKra has more to it, with two vertical drops, an Immelmann and nice themeing.

Oblivion is more scary in a way, the slogan and the themeing scared the crap out of me at first.

G5 looks good, but cant compete with Oblivion.

Sheikra.. The layout is better, the colours are better, the height is better, the speed is greater. I think I've made my point that Sheikra looks better all round.

A

Anonymous

I would say Sheikra ! Sheikra is more bold and intense than the other two, but gives you a thrill that they can't match.
With the 200 ft first drop holdingyou up there for 4 seconds it really gets your heart going ! 10/10 coaster :) one of my faviroutes !

A

Anonymous

Sheikra, and anyone who disagrees is a fool. It pwns the crap out of the other two. Oblivion is awsomely themed, I just wish it was taller or went deeper :( (I know it can't, ok?)

c&r

Mega Poster
Oblivion's theme is utter crap, I don't see where this whole "ITZ WELL WELL THEMD INITZ LOLLZZZZ!!!11111111" mentality comes from. Wow, some queueline TVs that tell you the story, quickly, worship that coaster's themeing as god. It's like the rides at thorpe; it's not themed, it's just "styled" so to speak.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
1. Sheikra
2. G5
3. Oblivion

Sheikra for obvious reasons. G5 beats Oblivion because the proximity to the ground on the ending part is basically doubled. It also has a drop that feels longer due to the tunnel being further down, when it starts to level out.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Shiekra of course. Tallest, fastest, has the most with 2 drops, immelmann, and a water splash. Of course its gonna get my vote.

tks

Strata Poster
CedarPoint6 said:
1. Sheikra
2. G5
3. Oblivion

Same.

G5 Looks awesome because the above ground drop is soo much larger compared to Oblivions.

I feel cheated on Oblivion because half the ride is underground, pitch black, and it goes past so quickly.

Leighton

Mega Poster
gotta be sheikra, the layout incorporates alot, and it gets my vote just because of that awesome water splash, the other two cant really compete (yeah oblivion was a concept, G5 is an oblivion immitation, but sheikra is how all dive machines should be built)

Macrae

Roller Poster
SheiKra baby! There's no question. Bigger, faster and much more to it than the other two.
One of my favourite steel coasters! :D

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Hmmm, i wouldnt really call it a water splash... I went for Oblivion, i feel that it has the best effect on people over the other two rides...
Sheikra.... I might be longer and taller but two drops makes it feel like they didnt have anything else to put in there....

G5..... Looks really good and the drop looks soo much longer than the other two! to bad you can see the curve before the hole.

Oblivion... While it may be really short it sets the mood easily and with that loud gush of air after the hole it just adds to the effect of the ride.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
insane said:
Sheikra.... I might be longer and taller but two drops makes it feel like they didnt have anything else to put in there....

Its a dive machine, its based around vertical drops, what else are they going to put in? A normal drop? Kinda spoils the ride if they did.