What's new

What 'Exclusive'/Rare Cred's Do You Have?

rob666

Hyper Poster
I haven't ever recorded my coaster count,
it wouldn't be impressive,
but as an old git I can claim the Virginia Reel at Blackpool.
One of my favourite rides ever.

MagnesiumPC

Roller Poster
The one I have is LoCo SuMo, Indiana Beach.
That thing breaks down so much and Gravity Group is refusing to help.

It only operated a grand total of 15 complete days this season.
Thats hours all added up.
The thing that breaks so much is the elevator lift.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just been looking through my "rare" creds on Coaster Count and found that I actually have some reasonably rare coasters in my count (mostly after trekking through random malls in the Middle East). I'm surprised that Wildcat at Cedar Point is listed though, I'd have assumed it was much more common than that!

Capture_zpsnnddwhmx.png

I won't be the only CFer that's ridden a lot of these, but I wonder if anyone else has the Kathmandu cred? ;)

Lofty

CF Legend
Apparently my rarest cred was Jammin' - Morecambe Frontierland. I was really lucky yo drop on it when I visited one day (we used to go really often as had family in the area), and nabbed it <3

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^It's not listed as one on Coaster-Count and most enthusiasts who visit Kings Island take the time to stop by historic Coney Island to get the cred.
I'm surprised that Wildcat at Cedar Point is listed though, I'd have assumed it was much more common than that!
It is common. You selected the wrong Wildcat. The one you selected operated from 1970-1978 and most people who use Coaster-Count weren't around to ride it back then.;)

What surprises me is that the Stricker's Grove coasters aren't listed, since the damn place is only open to the public a few days a year.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^It is common. You selected the wrong Wildcat. The one you selected operated from 1970-1978 and most people who use Coaster-Count weren't around to ride it back then. ;)
Ah! I'd never have noticed! I'll amend that entry. Thanks for pointing it out!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^No, but it's not really exclusive or rare (as I explained).

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^It would be more exclusive if you had ridden it when it was across from Morey's Piers on the Jersey Shore for a couple of years. ;)

VTCGA5

Roller Poster
Run Away Mine Cars at Donley's Wild West in Union, Illinois, less than 30 enthusiast riders on Coaster-Count

Donleys_Wild_West_Town_583596_i0.jpg

TPR did a Mid-West trip in 2010 where they hit a bunch of kiddie parks in Illinois and it always baffled me why they skipped Donley's. Then I remembered the coaster had a 200 lb.
weight limit ;)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Yes, in 1999.
TPR did a Mid-West trip in 2010 where they hit a bunch of kiddie parks in Illinois and it always baffled me why they skipped Donley's. Then I remembered the coaster had a 200 lb. weight limit ;)
LOL!