What's new

What are your favorite pieces of coaster merch?

AidanCKY

Mega Poster
The ones I design and sell via my store CoasterMerch of course! (lol)

But otherwise I was sad I missed out on this design. When I visited SFMM, I loved Twisted Colossus a lot, they had this design but only in like XXL size or something, i'm a small/medium. Couldnt find any other sizes, asked the shop staff and they didnt have any more.

My friend went a few years later and looked for me, seems they discontinued the design :(

46436311_1561475133997977_1719125411150954496_n.jpg

Projektion

Mega Poster
With clothing, I don´t really like blatant coaster/park merch like with pics of the ride or coaster stats and what not. I still buy those sorts of shirts every now and again. I generally prefer stuff that looks a bit more subtle and almost works in a "if you know, you know" kind of way. With that said, my favourite piece of coaster related clothing is the FLY fleece.
1672827745031.png1672827814495.png

For other coaster merch, the only things I really buy are the wooden coaster cut outs and nano coasters. I've only got the coaster cut out of Velocicoaster so far, but I've got nano coasters of Mako, Texas Stingray and Titan (sfot). I've haven't put together the Texas Stingray or Titan nanocoasters yet.
1672828146539.png

Off the top of my head, the only other piece of coaster merch I have that I really quite like is the Dododonpa train model/figure
1672828652699.png

Indy

Hyper Poster
One of my more recent acquisitions is certainly one of the more ridiculous merch purchases I've made. While at Ferrari World last year, I came across this carbon fiber bottle opener. For a bottle opener, it was absurdly expensive (around $32), but I'm a goon AND a massive F1/racing fan. As a result, I was giving it way more consideration than I probably should have. But, my buddy CedarPoint6 was there to be the best kind of enabler and chirp "do it" as I wrestled with the idea of buying it. Clearly, I caved and I have zero regrets. I use it all the time and get amusement out of the ridiculousness of it every time I see it. Top notch investment.
IMG_2588.jpg