What's new

WDW Magic Kingdom | Tron Lightcycle Power Run | Vekoma Motorbike Coaster | 2023

Matt N

CF Legend
Wow! Every Floridian Disney park except for Animal Kingdom has a major construction site. What a time to be alive with this and Universal opening crazy attractions and a possible third park. Genuinely excited!
Don't forget SeaWorld and Busch Gardens are also currently building major coasters; Florida is really going crazy at the moment!

Niles

Giga Poster
Construction is going well

Source: https://wdwnt.com/2019/05/photos-ev...for-tron-roller-coaster-at-the-magic-kingdom/
tron-lightcycle-power-run-even-more-track-may-20-2019_1-1200x800.jpg

tron-lightcycle-power-run-even-more-track-may-20-2019_2-1200x800.jpg

Cant wait to get on this some day as the shanghai one looks amazing.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Meh, I’ll be riding the Shanghai one again next week, so I’m still sad it’s just gonna be the same, no matter how good it is!
This. The one in Shangz is already becoming incredibly basic. Once the Florida lot get on one it won't be worth riding.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I find it interesting they're putting up the coaster first and then build the exterior around it whereas with Guardians of the Galaxy over at Epcot it's the other way around.
Another intriguing thing to me is how the D23 concept art made TRON and Space Mountain look a lot closer together than they will be in reality.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I didn’t realise that the station area was so massive.

It does seem to be a lot further back than I was expecting, I thought it would be right against the motor track.