What's new

Warner Brothers World | Abu Dhabi | Indoor Theme Park

Benenen

Hyper Poster
This is my favourite park in the UAE hands down. The theming and detail is incredible and it feels like a very premium product from the moment you step through the door.

I managed to ride Batman Knight Flight which opened a few weeks ago and loved it. It's a robo arm dark ride like Forbidden Journey but instead of an omnimover loading system each row of four is loaded separately and then reverses to join the main track. This absolutely cripples the throughput but it means you have a more personal experience. Not being able to see the other vehicles and their arm mechanisms increases the immersion so much. Once the ride gets going there's slightly too many dome screens for my liking but there are a large number of big physical set pieces too.

Elsewhere the Justice League ride and the Scooby Doo one are the highlights. Justice League blends the screens and sets more fluidly and creatively than Avengers at IMG and is probably a top 3 dark ride for me. Scooby Doo was pure nostalgia, the show was brought to life perfectly and it pushes the trackless tech to its limit with multiple paths and the manic scene with the doors in the corridor.

Operations were pretty iffy, rides were taking a long time to dispatch and often were not at full capacity even though I visited on a fairly busy day. Fast track to main queue ratios were disgusting as well. These complaints apply to every park in the UAE though, every single queue moves at a crawl.

Bit of a rant there but overall I love this park.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Had forgotten to unstick this, as it's now open. Feel free to continue posting trip reports and comments, etc.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, that does look excellent. Might try to slither back at some point. :D