What's new
At the start of this season, Walibi Rhone-Alpes gave details on its future "Exotic Island" themed area: 3 new features scheduled and €15 million in investments between 2022-2025. Aqualibi has closed its doors for good. The park also unveiled 2 concept arts! On the second image, there seems to be red rails to the left and Themepark Magic said "In 2024, the park for its 45th anniversary will expand with innovation and sensation, presumably a new rollercoaster", which is very exciting! Any predictions, anyone?

Attachments

• WRA 2024 1.jpg
    WRA 2024 1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 248
  • WRA 2024 2.jpg
    WRA 2024 2.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 240
Those concept images look great! They've added some pretty interesting coasters in the past 5 years, will be exciting to see what they have planned.
Absolutely! I'd personally love Europe's First Single Rail Coaster (but have the biggest amount of capacity possible for a Raptor and a custom layout but a similar size to Jersey Devil Coaster) or if possible, something like Taiga or Helix would be incredible!

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Absolutely! I'd personally love Europe's First Single Rail Coaster (but have the biggest amount of capacity possible for a Raptor and a custom layout but a similar size to Jersey Devil Coaster) or if possible, something like Taiga or Helix would be incredible!
TBH, if a park deserves a small world-class coaster like a RMC raptor that park has to be Walibi Rhône-Alpes as they don't need huge capacity rides yet they seem to invest wisely and following the industry's latest trends in rides. Their newest additions have been on point and I *loved* Mystic.

Removing the water park makes sense as it was nothing too new/spectacular and it is a good chunk of land readily available. Hopefully they can install a water ride to make up for the loss of a small sized water park, like a Twist'n'Splash or a Splash Battle.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
At the start of this season, Walibi Rhone-Alpes gave details on its future "Exotic Island" themed area: 3 new features scheduled and €15 million in investments between 2022-2025. Aqualibi has closed its doors for good.
So is this no longer the plan? Talk of Exotic World from awhile ago basically mentioned expanding the existing Aqualibi into an indoor waterpark with attractions from Whitewater West, quite similar to Aqualibi at Walibi Belgium.

Attachments

• 090221aquarhone.jpg
    090221aquarhone.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 183

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
At the start of this season, Walibi Rhone-Alpes gave details on its future "Exotic Island" themed area: 3 new features scheduled and €15 million in investments between 2022-2025. Aqualibi has closed its doors for good. The park also unveiled 2 concept arts! On the second image, there seems to be red rails to the left and Themepark Magic said "In 2024, the park for its 45th anniversary will expand with innovation and sensation, presumably a new rollercoaster", which is very exciting! Any predictions, anyone?
I see a white support on that red track and it connects to said track on the top side. Only Inverts and Flyers do that, and that ain't a dive loop or immelmann.

I see a white support on that red track and it connects to said track on the top side. Only Inverts and Flyers do that, and that ain't a dive loop or immelmann.
Very interesting. I'd like one of the Vekoma STC's or Vekoma Flying Coasters. Or imagine if the company had the money for a B&M (very unlikely)

Us3rmane

Mega Poster
I don't know if this the correct thread to post that in but we learn that the area will get a Jet Ski ride from Zierer !

IMG_20230311_220146.jpg

Oh and the layout of the Hot Racer leaked !

Source: https://instagram.com/stories/danyw...ource=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Last edited by a moderator:

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Last edited by a moderator:

burningsatellite

Roller Poster
Hello,
I am gonna Ask from you to remove the pictures of the layout of this coaster.
The person who leaked it did it for the sole purpose of hurt someone as a personnal revenge, and it will be for everyone's interest that this be suppressed thank you in advance

burningsatellite

Roller Poster
Can you PLEASE remove this from the thread? It is quite an urgent matter and no NOTHING has been confirmed yet from the Park and this is a fraudulous leak made to ruin someone's life so to anyone who Can actually do something about that, please Can you delete this post from the thread and/or report it? Thank you!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Can you PLEASE remove this from the thread? It is quite an urgent matter and no NOTHING has been confirmed yet from the Park and this is a fraudulous leak made to ruin someone's life so to anyone who Can actually do something about that, please Can you delete this post from the thread and/or report it? Thank you!
No matter if its reported its still going to have to wait until a Moderator comes online and takes a look I'm afraid. If there arent any online at the moment then nothings going to happen unless the OP changes it.

While im sure the mods probably will remove the image is everywhere now. I saw it in 3 places before i even loaded onto CF. Think the cats out of the bag. :oops:

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
As Roomie said, it's very likely already too late.

dixhuit

Roller Poster
Please don’t remove it. The management board of the park have no problem with it.

That’s just french coaster fan beefing with each other on Instagram. Don’t give any attention to what he’s saying.

Someone working in Walibi’s management team send that picture to multiple fan pages to prove how much he know and intimidate them.
Now he’s getting fired and blame everybody even if he’s the one who leaked it.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
No matter if its reported its still going to have to wait until a Moderator comes online and takes a look I'm afraid. If there arent any online at the moment then nothings going to happen unless the OP changes it.

While im sure the mods probably will remove the image is everywhere now. I saw it in 3 places before i even loaded onto CF. Think the cats out of the bag. :oops:
Completely agree, it's spread too far and enough people know about it so there's no point in trying to delete all traces of it now. What this does tell me though is that the plans are almost certainly legit.

Us3rmane

Mega Poster
@dixhuit to say that the management board of the park has no problem with is kinda wrong. It ruins their whole communication plan and it's also a confidential document. So i guess that they are pretty pissed about it

I will not remove the picture from here because it's already too late.
If you have to leak stuff to people don't send them directly the pictures (show them on your phone IRL) or just don't do it. If the reason of the leak is because of a beef or something else it's not my problem

Like @CrashCoaster said your reaction confirmed that the leaked plans where real. If you haven't reacted like this people might've thought of a fake and I would have been the only one in trouble for sharing a fake document.

In short: I will not delete and if I see some other stuff made from these plans (Edit/NL2 recreation) I will still post these here.