What's new

Walibi Holland | RMC Raptor | 2025

Fiender

Roller Poster
Wild Water West in South Dakota mentioned plans to get a standard Raptor quite some time ago. It could easily have been cancelled/shuffled around like the KK one, but I think it's safe to assume WWW is still the recipient (unless new info comes to light, of course).

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Pretty sure they were about to get one, then a certain worldwide event happened, and that coaster got shuffled to Silverwood. Been a while since I thought about that, so please correct if wrong, but I think that's the story.
Exactly. They could be trying again.

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
Exactly. They could be trying again.
Anyone who’s visited that park since the Pandemic knows that it’s in no state for a large addition like that. They don’t even have enough money to remove T3, much less install anything at all, especially a new coaster.

RideTheCyclone

Roller Poster
Does anyone think that by 2026 or 2027, Six Flags Over Georgia removes their Go Karts in favor for a large scale Raptor that’s size of Wonder Woman at Magic Mountain? A lot of us Georgians are rooting for one to be built at the park for quite a long time. There’s plenty of room for one to build it in that specific area

Attachments

• IMG_4638.jpeg
    IMG_4638.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4639.jpeg
    IMG_4639.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 48

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Does anyone think that by 2026 or 2027, Six Flags Over Georgia removes their Go Karts in favor for a large scale Raptor that’s size of Wonder Woman at Magic Mountain? A lot of us Georgians are rooting for one to be built at the park for quite a long time. There’s plenty of room for one to build it in that specific area
Valid question buttttttt this doesn't have much to do with Walibi Holland at....well, all. Could work on a separate thread, though!