What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

oriolat2

Giga Poster
^^^It's only 164ft tall. That's more than a midges d*ck off being a hyper. Even Expedition GeForce is taller, faster and longer than this will be.

That being said I have no doubt this will be one of the best coasters in the world. Dare I say THE best all-steel coaster in the world, or best coaster in Europe at least?
If Orion can get away with being classed as a giga, this is a hyper xD

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Would have loved the red color from the animation, but I understand why they didn't go for that if the neighbors are whiney.

If the layout remains the same as in the animation though, then this is easily one of the best looking coasters I've ever seen.

Trax

Hyper Poster
I've been on a 1300ft Alpine Coaster - this does not count as a Hyper-Yotta-XDXDXD Coaster either.

I am not a fan of the layout of the coaster, it looks very strange to me. Kind of random. However, I did not like Zadras layout either, but a ride on it changed my mind significantly :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Exciting times! They went vertical sooner than I expected tbh. I imagine we will see a lot more shipments over the coming weeks.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Honestly, this section of any ride is the quickest and easiest to erect since it's all so low to the ground. The crew probably utilized a park owned boom truck or small crane and each support probably took no more than 20 minutes to place. No surprise on the swiftness at all.

Dar

Hyper Poster
How heavy is a section of track? Could you just get a bunch of burly people to block and tackle it? Or, slightly more seriously, use a basic forklift for some easier bits?