What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
The anti rollback should work noiseless on Intamins, they are using a magnetic based mechanism for decades now to keep the rollback quiet. This also reduces the wear a little bit. Hyperions anti Rollback used to be extremely loud too, but only during the earlier test runs. I think the lift might not have reached full speed yet, or the anti rollback is not fully adjusted; either way, once everything is set and done we shouldn’t hear any sounds when the train crests the lift.
I hope so for the neighbours :p (If it is this loud from where the guy who films is standing, then it will be quite loud for the neighbours aswell)

Coasterwaffle

Roller Poster
The cobra roll indeed looks a bit slow, the rest of the ride already looks so good, but I am pretty sure that the ride will speed up over time so the the ride is going to be so intense and fast and the cobra is going to give so much whip.

Coasterwaffle

Roller Poster
It is just phenomenal, it just looks drop dead gorgeous. I love that the queu for this rollercoaster extends al the way to the last turn so we can get some nice shots of the first drop and the layout.