What's new

Walibi Belgium: Halloween 2021

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
So after all the sh*t they had, Walibi Belgium is back. And they have promised us the biggest Halloween event they ever had in their history. Not much is known yet. But what do we know already?

* A brand new haunted house: Lost Forest.
* Only 4 mazes instead of 6...

Official poster for this years event:

896FEA10-919F-4FB8-A5CD-BA719883FE6D.jpeg

Picture by Walibi Belgium - www.walibi.be

Last edited:

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
So after all the sh*t they had, Walibi Belgium is back. And they have promised us the biggest Halloween event they ever had in their history. Not much is known yet. But what do we know already?

* A brand new haunted house: Lost Forest.
* Only 4 mazes instead of 6...
Do you know if the other houses might have been redevelopped? As personally I didn't find Nagulai worth the 5 scares (even though it was pretty), nor was Amun worth 4 imo.
On the map they show lost forest on the location of the old Go Carts? As they are gone now, I suppose that is a mistake?

Rein

Roller Poster
Something unannounced then? Might be a stage of some sorts (as Covid Safe is required, so they can organise whatever they want)
It's a food and drinks court. There are tables and benches on the floor instead of the bumper cars.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Can confirm Walibi Belgium's Halloween event is Definitely worth doing! did 3 of the 4 main mazes and all were great, Curse of Amun and Nagulai in particular where STUNNINGLY themed - some of the best I've done to date, imaginative and intricate, amazing costumes and lots of actors. I appreciate themes that are more theatrical and myth based than the usual 'chainsaws/grindhouse/zombies/Lab-gone-wrong' themes.

The event isn't as expansive as Hollands and doesn't have the large scare zones of its sister park....but it's getting there for sure - and in fact has natural 'quiet zones' towards the left and back of the park - where you can escape the crowds (unlike Holland which just seems to be a crush everywhere).

Put it on your Halloween lists - a Ghosterforce here would definitely work also!