What's new

Wait for Ice Breaker and Iron Gwazi?

qbacreative

Roller Poster
Our family is flying to Florida in December for our first ever visit to Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Tampa, but we are planning to be back in Florida by 2022 to a do Disney World Trip, so we can experience Guardians of the Galaxy's ride at Epcot, Galaxy Edge's rides at Hollywood Studios and Tron at the Magic Kingdom. Now with the new announcement of Ice Breaker at SeaWorld and Iron Gwazi at Busch Gardens, we are wondering if is better to skip those two parks in this trip and wait for our return trip in 2022, so we can ride Ice Breaker and Iron Gwazi.

We did the math and with a 3 days ticket, 2 days at Busch Gardens and 1 day at SeaWorld, plus one Quick Queue Unlimited for SeaWorld and another Quick Queue Unlimited for one of the two days at Busch Gardens it will add just over $1000 to our trip. We are ok with it but we were thinking that since Iron Gwazi seems to have the potential for being an smooth and amazing ride, we are probably are going to ride it in our return trip back in December 2022.

We have a very nice aquarium and a very big zoo in our city, so we are not going to Busch Gardens and SeaWorld to see the animals at all, so the question is should we skip these two parks in our December trip and wait to experience these two park for our return trip in 2022?

I know the other argument is that theme parks will always have new rides, so base on this premise the wait to do the latest ride can be prolonged forever.

Thanks!

qbacreative

Roller Poster
I know Jcoasters, a thousand dollars doesn't break the bank for us, the question really was, are those parks worth it or should I just wait for when we come back :)

The point is that because Iron Gwazi and Ice Breaker we for sure are doing them again when we come back

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The problem with sort of thing is that parks are always going to be adding new stuff. By the time 2022 comes round, SeaWorld might have announced a bigger, better ride coming in 2023. Do you delay again? You'll never win.

Given that your 2022 trip sounds like it's going to be packed, why don't you do Busch and SeaWorld this year and get everything else crossed off. Then when you go back in 2022, you could basically just 'pop in' to those parks to marathon the RMC and Premier. To be honest, I'd probably wait even longer for SeaWorld, the Premier isn't going to be that good.

qbacreative

Roller Poster
Thanks a lot Hixee! That is the answer I was looking for! So do Busch Garden and SeaWorld in Dec and in 2022 just do Busch Gardens because the Ice Breaker doesn't seems to be worth it. Doesn't seem to be too tall or too fast either.

BTW, The reason we are coming back in 2022 and not in 2021, is to make sure all those new Disney's rides will have fast passes by then.

Last edited: