What's new

Vialand - Turkey - Opening Spring 2013

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
New park for Turkey opening April 23. 2013, which is going to be blessed with two brand new Intamin coasters just like the new park in Italy.

The construction of this park started in september 2011. - Isn't that a pretty fast construction time?
Or is it just me?

Official Website: http://www.vialand.com.tr/default-en.aspx

I love how when there is no enthusiasts to provide us construction pics about this, we got google to do it for us.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-22 at 22.45.56.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-22 at 22.45.56.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Screen Shot 2012-11-22 at 22.46.11.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-22 at 22.46.11.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 185

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Vaziyet%20Plani.jpg

Park Map/Concept, it's not a BIG park but a launched Intamin puts it on the map.

fft16_mf2740876.Jpeg

Anyone else find its proximity to housing a bit strange?

Lofty

CF Legend
I love all the different levels to the park, the cliff on the top of the hill, compared to the one on the lower levels. Looks promising.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
The splash coaster featured on their website looks just like fuga da atlantide at gardaland which is good because I think more theme parks should get those because they are more interesting then the general Spillwater. There getting a zierer star shape as well which is my favourite type of flat ride (not including drop towers).

Martyn B

CF Legend
^^ If you look at the map above, that cliff looks like it's going to house a hotel.

It's good to see that this is going ahead, though I think a Spring 2013 opening is a bit ambitious.

Lofty

CF Legend
Martyn B said:
^^ If you look at the map above, that cliff looks like it's going to house a hotel.

It's good to see that this is going ahead, though I think a Spring 2013 opening is a bit ambitious.
Yeah, my mistake, I love this though. I cannot agree more about the ambitious bit. I wouldn't be surprised if it opened in phases rather than all at once.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Jeez, their ride names are very imaginative!

Roller Coaster, Family Coaster, Spash Coaster and Starshape!

And LOL at the Small World ride. Can Disney not kick their arse for that?

Sneaky

Roller Poster
Safari Coaster (Family Coaster)
Highly popular around the world, everyone’s favorite.
Goes up to 30 meters at 80 km speed per second.
An exciting tour in the open air… This is how a Safari is done!
Wow, that's going to be insane. :shock:
The english on that site isn't the best I've seen. (though my english isn't great either)

I'm wondering what the layout of the Intamin will be.

~Sneaky

peep

CF Legend
They still have a lot of work to do if they reckon it'll be ready for April. I'm really intrigued by this park and they clearly have a lot of balls basically copying It's a Small World (even the image on the site is a complete replica of the Paris version).

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
The footers are all there. U can see them in the blue track pic in the background. the background of the red track is more gardens than anything else (see map at the start of this topic)

The majority of rides appear to be west of the central ridge (the LSM itself is on top of the ridge) and the east side is gardens and possibly a show?

Lofty

CF Legend
^ I cannot agree more with you. It's definitely going to either open in a half-arsed effort, it just wait be opened next year. I'll be VERY surprised if it's open this year...