Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney Parks

• Six Flags Parks

• Total voters

spicy

Giga Poster
Hey guys! Im doing a statistical report comparing stats between Six Flags, Merlin and Disney.

Can you tell me which company you think does the best food in its parks?

And please vote because I need the stats in my report. Thanks everyone!

And if theres already a similar topic somewhere in the world could you show me please...

Jools

Giga Poster
Well Merlin wins over Disney, but I've never been to a Six Flags, so I can't really vote.

marc

CF Legend
Best theme park food I have had is at Disney in Orlando and California.

The burger I had at Six Flags Magic Mountain was poor as was the food I had at Knotts Berry but you have not included that chain.

Merlin food no thanks, the in house stuff is to expensive for what it is and the rest are outlets so I dont count them as Merlin.

nealbie

CF Legend
Disney - 10 Euros for half a baguette, no thanks. I wouldn't mind too much if it was magical, but it was worse than Tesco value! Hot eating is also as expensive and not much less cardboardy.

Six Flags - can't say.

Merlin - their food genuinely loves life. It's fab! Sure it's a bit pricey, but NOTHING compared to Disney PLUS annual pass discount makes it more than acceptable. Not to mention the quality is what you'd expect from a half decent restaurant. Thumbs up from me :)

marc

CF Legend
This poll needs to split the Disney parks up really, DLP food is not at the same standard as the ones in the USA :)

spicy

Giga Poster
^ Yeah I know what you mean, but for the sake of my report its alot easier to compare the Disney parks as a whole.

Thanks for the replys so far. I need more votes, its due in tomorrow hence the 'Urgent' :lol:

Ive already compared profit, attendance and ride popularity (using Mitch Hawkers as an example)

I thought catering popularity would be a good one to compare the three but I couldn't find any existing stats to use so I thought of using whatever the findings are here. :D

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, I think Disney food is pretty shocking tbh. The outside restaurant chains are fine in Downtown and stuff, but, actual in park is pretty poor.

Six Flags food I've had has all been FAB, but, it has all be chain food again... Papa Johns <3 <3 <3

Merlin is actually good at their own food :O The ribs and stuff are amazing, I actually love them. And, it's not too expensive IMO. Especially like, at Glass House or whatever it is at Thorpe and stuff.

So, actually, Merlin <3

Ollie

CF Legend
Merlin food is alright. I usually get chain food like KFC or Macdonalds though. Only used that Pizza and Pasta place once and was really impressed with it so will be using that more this yeah at chessington and Alton.

Can't remember what the food was like at DLP. I remember the food I got in the restaurants in the Disney Village was quite nice.

And I've not been to a six flags park so can't comment on that.

Jake

Strata Poster
Disney, purely for the food at EPCOT. Also, it's the only place in the states I've managed to buy alcohol! Shocking! <3.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I've been to two Six Flags parks and three Merlin parks and Merlin by far has the better food.

Six Flags food is extremely overpriced, tastes okay but the service is also really slow. On a quiet day at Six Flags Great America we paid over $30 for two chicken strip meals and waited 20minutes even though we were the only people that ordered..

Merlin has a greater variety of food options and is better value I think.

Haven't been to a Disney park so can't comment.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Disney's is nicest, but it's really annoying when you spend a while at WDW or even California as you realise they only really have 6 or 7 different food options, then just sell them at all the counter stops (except for the actual restaurants, of course).