What's new

Unknown ride cars on the right of valhalla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Look i know this is different and miht be crazy but when you go on ice blast you can see trains (Steel ones) behind a cover they could only be for two coasters i think: Big one or Rev personally new trains would be great on both maybe for rev trains like python at efteling and for the big one steel dragon treatment. It could be old trains but im not personally sure. You have to be on the side of valhalla to get a view of it.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Fake news, the Big One trains were taken off the track yesterday morning ready for inspection and re-work over the closed season, we were given an insight into the kind of work that'll be done on those ready for 2019 at our recent Pleasure Beach Experience club event by the park's technical director.

Big One's trains may come back in 2019 with some changes, but they're not being completely replaced.

I doubt the Rev is getting new trains.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Fake news, the Big One trains were taken off the track yesterday morning ready for inspection and re-work over the closed season, we were given an insight into the kind of work that'll be done on those ready for 2019 at our recent Pleasure Beach Experience club event by the park's technical director.

Big One's trains may come back in 2019 with some changes, but they're not being completely replaced.

I doubt the Rev is getting new trains.
I don't want to be a kill joy for your analysis but i saw this on saturday, But your most likely right about it being fake. It might have been some old stuff from the circus clown or water chute as its hard it to get a good view while you only have five seconds to see it. My mistake i doubt they are new.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
I don't want to be a kill joy for your analysis but i saw this on saturday, But your most likely right about it being fake. It might have been some old stuff from the circus clown or water chute as its hard it to get a good view while you only have five seconds to see it. My mistake i doubt they are new.

I don't think you saw anything other than retired Pleasure Beach ride vehicles.

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
I don't think you saw anything other than retired Pleasure Beach ride vehicles.
Your properly ride they looked more old than new, Also i might as well add this on the forum the knightmare trains have been removed i think this whole save camelot rides at southport has failed dramatically

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Also, protip. If you click reply on two different posts, it adds both quote boxes to the same reply. See:

Your properly ride they looked more old than new, Also i might as well add this on the forum the knightmare trains have been removed i think this whole save camelot rides at southport has failed dramatically
My mistake Was Righting up a report on another website at the same time will get it changed, Asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.