Which way does your toilet roll go?

• Under

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Over

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Which way do you put your toilet roll? As an OCD 'sufferer', it irritates me when toilet paper is over, it looks really messy and disorganised! :mad: Plus, it's easier to pull a sheet of toilet paper off when it's under, when it's over, you end up pulling the whole roll off of the holder! So for me, it's under, for convinience and OCD reasons. :)

kimahri

CF Legend
HEY GUYS! I JUST WENT ON FOURCHAN FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FOUND THIS HILARIOUS IDEA!

Also;
bgpiqv.jpg

Lick my left testicle.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Really?
I understand the the issues with OCD, heck my boss has it real bad.

But.... REALLY?
I`m sure there`s better questions you could ask with regards to OCD then bog roll.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Anyone who has it under is a moron. Over is clearly the way it's meant to me.

Kim's solution is also acceptable...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
People who get upset about if it's under or over need to go and have sex or do something actually worthwhile; especially if they think people who get it wrong are morons ;)

I don't care, it's bog roll and as long as my arse is sparkling clean afterwards, I don't give a stuff.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Has to be over. When its under you can't see where it goes to and that's a bit worrying!

I've just read that back and yes I realise I'm insane

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
FaceYourNemesis said:
Hixee said:
Anyone who has it under is a moron. Over is clearly the way it's meant to me.

Snob much? :wink:
Possibly. :p

Might be OCD I guess, but I always put it on that way round and will invariably turn it round if it's the wrong way round.

tks

Strata Poster
I love how people label themselves as OCD when really you just like something to be a certain way.

Over.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Has to be under duh ;)

:lol: This is really is a moronic topic. It really doesn't matter and as furie said if it matters that much please go get laid and have a beer.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
UC said:
I love how people label themselves as OCD when really you just like something to be a certain way.

Over.

Exactly. Thank you.

Two people who obviously have clue as to how difficult it is to live with OCD. I don't suppose you realise depression is a symptom of OCD, among many others that make simple everyday tasks genuinely difficult. I'm sorry, but I have no room for discrimination, especially coming from people who have no idea what the hell they're going on about.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Venom2053 said:
:lol: This is really is a moronic topic. It really doesn't matter and as furie said if it matters that much please go get laid and have a beer.

Probably not the best choice for a thirteen year old. -.-

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
^ & ^^ feel free to PM or start a new "OCD" topic...

Well, I've got the solution. I needed to put on a new roll the other day and, in the interests of solving this major issue (and not because I'm completely lazy) I didn't take the old tube off, I just placed the new roll on top.

What you can do there is have the paper coming from the rear and then looping in front of the old tube. Or you can have it coming from the front and looping behind. It does both front and rear feed in the same simple mechanism. Problem solved! I should have become a behavioural scientist :p

Whilst looking for images to support my elegant solution, I found this, which rights all the wrongs in the world:
knight-paper-holder.jpg

Just think how much happier everyone would be having their toilet paper handed to them by Sir Bog of Roll?