Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
C'mon video! I can't wait to see how fast thing thing is. :lol:

Lofty

CF Legend
I can see one of the builder's using a camera, I know it's more then likely for their firm, but still, UPLOAD!

A

Anonymous

According what was posted yesterday on the Gröna Lund FB page, then Peter Osbeck (manager of Gröna Lund) rode it yesterday and said that it rides like a dream!!

Hmm, is it common for people to ride a coaster that quick after the first test??

oriolat2

Giga Poster
loefet said:
According what was posted yesterday on the Gröna Lund FB page, then Peter Osbeck (manager of Gröna Lund) rode it yesterday and said that it rides like a dream!!

Hmm, is it common for people to ride a coaster that quick after the first test??

If the first tests with dummies are successful and the manufacturer allows people, why not? It is very common that rides are ridden by hundreds of people before the official first riders step on board (i.e.: construction crew, ride-ops, park managers, manufacturer engineers...).

A

Anonymous

m3a4b2u423ep4i4800c0l7.jpg

Co-owners of the Parks and Resorts Scandinavia out for a spin on their new coaster...

From RCDB

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That looks soooo cool! It's a proper tiny little thing. Love it!

:)

peep

CF Legend
OK, who is buying me a ticket to go back, that looks wicked. The way it just flies over that first hill <3

andrus

Giga Poster
Two things that amazes me with that video are how fast it flies over the first hill (huge airtime i suppose!) and how long the layout is (I clocked it to 50 sec which is awesome for such a small ride)! What's negative though is that it almost stalls at several places :/ but I guess that's inevitable with such a compact footprint..

A

Anonymous

That video is only the first ever run, so I think it will be quicker when the train have had some time to warm up...

GG posted a new image on their FB page
224850_10150174344259028_45279469027_6834712_5277231_n.jpg

Jet Line is flying past

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I can't wait to see the footage/pictures of all three of those coasters running at full capacity.

It's going to look awesome!

A

Anonymous

Posting live from the Twister station. Every one really have to come to Gröna Lund this year, since Twister is **** AWESOME!!!

A

Anonymous

The last post were only after my first ride (back row), and after that I got one front, several rides in the back again and then a few more in the middle. My verdict is that back offers insane ejector over some hills, front is really out of control and the middle ones are great. The ride is really smooth and the trains are really good, a lot comfier than the GCI ones (though they don't have as nice padding as the GCI ones). It's a really great addition to the park and + would almost go as far to say that I actually enjoy it more than Balder. It's truly a masterpiece...

Will be going back to Gröna Lund on Tuesday to ride some more on the media day for Twister and Blå Tåget. Though by the look of it then they have a lot to do to have the ride completed...

On the go!!

lond

Roller Poster
Here is a video from the ride:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwStgf14_Kw[/youtube]

And some measurements:
G%4000045_Twister.png

GravityGroup

Roller Poster
I dont post here much but this looks awesoom I am going to Stockholm next year so I will be giving this a ride. Those brunette twins in the front are hot you got to like Swedish girls lol.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!

I can't believe this coaster is below 50 ft., yet has such an extensive layout! I will be really intrigued to see where it lands on next year's wooden coaster poll.