What's new

TusenFryd | Storm | Gerstlauer Invert | 2023

Gazza

Giga Poster
Norway has never really been on my goon radar much.
This is doing nothing to change that to be honest. I mean, it looks alright but... meh. Next?
I just did it as a daytrip with Flixbus from Gothenburg, so it's no problem to combine with Liseberg.

But I'm not sure I'd go back for just this.

Ries

Mega Poster
Apart from the shakiness, it looks like a really fun coaster.
And here the swing launch totally fits. Two rounds is also a surprise. Airtime hill looks great. And how it turns into the last inversions is wild.

Like it.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Apart from the shakiness, it looks like a really fun coaster.
And here the swing launch totally fits. Two rounds is also a surprise. Airtime hill looks great. And how it turns into the last inversions is wild.

Like it.
Unfortunately the two laps was just for the press event; the YouTuber confirmed this in the comments. The coaster only runs the single lap normally.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Norway has never really been on my goon radar much.
This is doing nothing to change that to be honest. I mean, it looks alright but... meh. Next?
It would surprise me slightly if "next" happens on this side of 2030. At least in Tusenfryd's case. There's a couple other parks that might surprise us.

Lofty

CF Legend
Uh oh...

Storm is unfortunately closed until further notice due to operating challenges. We'll let you know as soon as the attraction is up and running again. Sorry for the inconvenience this causes for our guests
💔

https://www.facebook.com/tusenfryd/...2fsAnW9JKYHG1bdMAT8KhiegjakzGZBW9esezy2SbuEZl

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I think it's carrying too much speed plus that shaking looks awful. If the ride is unbearable from a comfort perspective then good on them for deciding to fix the root cause.

And no, that doesn't mean rebuilding it from a better manufacturer ;)